FEELING PT.2

Rach's POV-

Jesse.... my ex-boyfriend, my biggest regret... my rapist. You wanna now how it all started, let me tell you.

(flashback)

I was coming home from a date with Jesse, I mean I would anything just to get away from my dad's after everything they do to me. Anyway, everything was fine... Jesse and I had been dating for 3 months and I was falling in love with him hard. Then after the date he took me to my house and we went into my room. My dad's loved Jesse, he was like the son they never had....so whenever he came home they would talk to him and say i didn't deserve a man like him 'cuz i was a b**ch that only deserved punishment. After Jesse and my abusers finished talking we went to my room and i asked him if he wanted to see Les Miserables with me and he said sure. Like half-way through the movie he started touching my butt and squezzing it. I told him to stop but it only made things worse..  he started kissing my neck.. and he said something that shocked me he said: take your clothes off NOW!
I said no, and he then said
" playing rough are we now?" So I said that I wasnt ready and he said he didn't care. He was gonna get it whether i liked it or not. He pushed me towards the door and ripped my clothes off then before I knew it he was inside me. 1 hour later he  buckled his belt and said "I dont ever want to see u again. Your dad's are right u are worthless and useless. " For all i knew i was dying... i felt disgusting and sticky and used... my innocense was taken away from me and my dignity had been crushed for good because not only was a raped but because my dad's never saw Jesse again they started beating me 10x worse and I started cutting.

(back to normal)

"Jes-se wh..what r u do-ing here?" I asked him he just smirked and said "Missed me?" I shook my head saying no and he said "Too bad because we will be seeing eachother alot more often"

Shit.....

********************************
Hope u enjoyed😊
Questions:

Did u like it?,😊

What do you think is going to happen?🤔

Will someone find out??😲