Birthday

Rachel's Pov

I'm freaking out! It's Finns birthday and I don't know what to give him!  I'm a horrible girlfriend, I can't believe I can't think of something...maybe I should get him a watch....or tickets to Radiohead's upcoming concert....yeah that will do.

After that thought I go up of my bed and walked to my laptop desk and searched for ticketmaster and bought two tickets, one for him and one for me.

I quickly shut it down and walked to my walk-in closet. I looked around and thought about how much my life had changes....I now had friends,  I had an amazing and caring boyfriend and had people who loved me and didn't try to take advantage of me.

I grabbed my outfit and rapidly changed into it.

I silently walked downstairs since it was 4 am and made my way to the kitchen.
Carol had taught me how to cook Finn's favourite things so I starterd making pancakes, egg muffins and PB &J Waffle Sandwhich with Orange Juice.

Thanks to Carol I started to like baking,  it started to become a nice way to get things off my mind because my mind only had one thing to concentrate about..getting things right.

*Couple  Of Hours Later*

FINN'S POV

I slowly open my eyes and try adjusting to the sunlight coming from my spiderman curtains...yeah yeah I know childish.

I sit upright and I try remembering something....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Never before was I excited for my birthday because it was always the same thing.

Breakfast, Hugs, Presents and Football.

But...today...I feel like it's going to be different...I feel like something is going to be different...a good different.

I hear a knock on the door and pretend going back to sleep.
While I'm pretending to be asleep I hear the doorknob turn...I hear light footsteps and I feel the person placing something in my nightstand table...the person gently leans in and I get a whiff of the persons perfume- vanilla, strawberries, wood- RACHEL!
She gently places kisses on my lips...I smile and pretend I'm waking up for the first time.

"Goodmorning Birthday boy!" She cherrily says
"This is a marvelous way to wake up.."I say truthfully " Can't wait 'til I can wake up to this everyday.."  I continue
I feel her tense up for a whilr and then relax...giving me a mega watt smile...

She giggles and grabs the tray that was placed on my nightstand..

"I made u breakfast." She says
"Tnx babe! You didn't have to." I say gratefully...seconds later my stomach starts growling.
She laughs and set the tray carefully on my lap.
"Here big boy! That stomach is gonna continue growling if u don't eat." She says while laughing.

My attention turns to the food infornt of me and I think I fall in love a little more....all my favoirite things are in this plate.... I start digging in and it tastes like heaven

"Thanks babe! It's delicious! I love you so much!!" I say
She smiled and I know she appreciated the cooment...and that makes me feel a whole lot better.

"What r we gonna do today?" I ask curiously.

She looks away as if hiding a smile and says

"It's a surprise. Be ready in 30 minutes.
I'll be downstairs."

And with that she leaves me alone wondering what it could be.