Glee Club Audition

Rachel POV

Finn and I made our way to the choir room it wasn't so far away. I could tell he was nervous he kept looking everywhere but, I know he wasn't going to join so I decided to be a bit mean because, I know he is the popular jock,dating my arch-enemy and is the schools Quarterback so he wasn't going to ruin his reputation.
When we reached the choir room I could see Kurt,Mercedes,Tina and Artie. I know I may look like a loner but they are my best only friends also they are kinda my family although they don't know about my misery.

Finns POV
I was looking for the bathroom that way I could escape my worst nightmare but there were no freaking toilets anywhere so I guess I really am about to join glee club.
Before I could do anything Rachel and I reached the choir room.
"Rachel, Finn what are u guys doing here?" Mr.Shue asked us and before I could answear Rachel said "Well Finn and I wanna join glee club!" She said so excited it almost looked fake.
"Okay Finn u can go first,"he said, while I turned my head to see Rachel smirking.
"Fine..." I said irritated and angry

Rachel's POV

Okay i I've gotta admit Finn sings really good. He has such a beautiful voice and he plays the drums so good. I watched how he just looked at me all the time. I felt a bit uncomfortable because he was singing Jessie's girl and my ex boyfriends name was Jesse. It brought up bad memories but Finn was singing it like he meant it. When he finished we all clapped he was really amazing.
It was now my turn and I was a nervous wreck. I decided to sing another song I wrote.

Finns POV

Okay I heard her sing before but she is damn good. She keeps surprising me more about her talent she is trully a star and how does she keep singing these song no one has even heard of? Seriously unless she is a song-writter and makes up really good songs. She sings songs that no one has heard of.

When she stopped singing everyone was in shock except me i stood up and clapped really hard, then everyone followed my lead. She deserves it. If she keeps singing like she does she could really be a star.

Mr. Shue got up and said "Both of u are in, u guys can really sing! Why didn't you guys join earlier?" I heard her reply so i shut up and nodded " I guess we didn't have the courage and confidence," she looked at me i looked back at her and saw her smirk.

I knew my life was going to be hell, i just joined the club recognised a Gleek Club.

My life was O-V-E-R!!!!!!