1

"Babe," I said to bf/n (boyfriends name). He looks at me with those beautiful eyes. "I need to go to walmart. Want to come?" I ask. He nods and puts on his shoes.

"Alright let's go." He says. I grab my keys and start to open the door when he takes my keys from my hand. I turn around to look at him.

He has a mischievous smile on his face. "On one condidtion," he says. He leans down and places his hand on the door shutting it while pressing me against it. He leans in close to my ear and I blush madly.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I ask, my voice sounding husky. He chuckles and kisses just below my ear. I gasp and he smiles against my skin.

"You smell so good," he whispers in my ear. I shiver and he nips my ear. I moan and look at him. He smiles at me and kisses me. I wrap my arms around him and he picks me up, pressing me against the door more. He kisses down my jaw, down my neck and stops at the top of my breasts.

I groan in frustration as he laughs at me. "Someone wants to play," he says. I groan and take his face in my hands kissing him. I can feel him getting hard and I groan as he bites my lip asking for entrance. I refuse and he bites harder. I gasp and he takes over the kiss. I moan and rub against him earning a groan as he lifts me higher.

He moves away from the door, breaks the kiss and carries me to our room. He tosses me on the bed and rips off his shirt. I stare at him as he climbs over to me. He kisses my neck and I move my head to the side so he has better access.

I moan as he bites and sucks his way down to my breasts. I moe my hands to his back and rake my nails down it. He groans and looks me straight in the eyes.

"You're playing with fire," he says.

"Then let's fuel that fire," I say. His eyes darken and he smirks. He moves my shirt up and runs his hand across my stomach. His hand moves further up till it is under my boobs and moves his hand back down and pulls my shirt all the way off. I lay there staring at him as he looks at my lacy bra. "Sexy," he whispers. I blush and pull him down kissing him. I wrap my legs around his waist and grind against him. We both moan at the friction and he unhooks my bra throwing it across the room. He kisses the valley between my boobs and then cups one in his hand as he plays with the other. He then pinches both nipples and I gasp. I reach between us and undo his belt buckle. I remove his belt and it is lost somewhere across the room. I undo his button and shove his pants down. He kicks them off and shoves my pants down along with my underwear. He is still in his boxers which is not right. He leans down and kisses me.

I shove his boxers down and his erection springs out. I lift my hips and grind on him. He moans and grabs my hips. "You're on the pill right?" He ask. I nod and he slowly enters me. Filling me. Stretching me. I moan and lift my hips moving him all the way in. He groans and pulls back out only to thrust nice and slow back in. I moan at how soft and slow he's going but I want fast, rough and hard.

"Baby," I moan. "Harder." He pulls out, and slams into me. I cry out and wrap my arms around his shoulders as our bodies dance to the beat of sex. His fingers dig into my hips as he goes faster and I can't help but moan. The sounds coming from him make me wanna be the one on top. I pull his head down and whisper in his ear, "Let me take charge." He shivers and flips  us.

I lift up and slowly sink back down. I lift up again and slam down on him. He groans and I keep doing it. Hitting my gspot every time. He growls and pits his hands on my hips digging his fingers in. I know I'm going to have bruises but I don't care. I'm so lost as our bodies move that I don't even care if the neighbors can hear us.

I feel the familiar tightness as I get closer to release. He flips us and slams into me repeatedly. I can't stop the cries coming out of my mouth. He hits my gspot one more time and I'm lost as I release. He groans and thrusts a few more times before he releases inside of me. We lay there getting our breathing back to normal as we look into each other's eyes.

"Do you still want to go to Walmart?" He ask smiling at me. I shake my head.

"What I need is right here," I say moving underneath his. He groans at the sensation as he is still buried in me. "Now be a good boy and let me take care of you," I whisper in his ear as I flip us.