4

"Babe! Come look!" I yell at my bf. he walks over to me and smirks at me.

"Are you having fun?", he asks. I laugh and smile. I'm laying in the fresh snow in our yard. I have made a snow angel.

He holds out his hand and I take it. He pulls me up and into his warm arms. I smile up at him and he pecks my lips. "My little angel made an snow angel."

I blush and get on my tip toes to kiss him. His arms tighten around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck.

He picks me up, breaking the kiss to throw me over his shoulder and carries me into the house. I laugh and smack his butt, him smacking mine back.

I watch as he takes me through the living room, up the stairs, down the hall, to the bathroom where he puts me on the counter and turns the water on in the shower. He turns back to me as it heats up and smiles.

I remove my heavy purple jacket as he does his black one. I place it on the hook on the back off the door and he places his over mine.

His hands go to my hips bringing me back into him where I feel his erection on my ass. I smirk and booty bump his dick. He moans and I laugh.

I undo the button on my jeans and kick off my shoes. He slides his hands around to my front and starts to place his hand down my pants. I grab his hand and turn around.

"I don't think so Mr." I say. He pouts and I kiss him. He kisses back and I slide my hands down and rip off his shirt. I stare at his beautiful body and kiss the scar on his chest.

He rips my shirt off and reaches behind and undoes my bra. I slip it off and he stares at my tits. I push off my pants and panties. I step out of them and get into the shower as he fights with his belt.

I hear it hit the floor with a clatter and him grunting as he quickly undoes his pants and joins me in the shower. I open one eye and look at him and smile.

He takes a step towards me and pins me against the wall. The water hits him making him so much sexier. I mean come on he is a fucking sex god. His eyes look right at me and he lifts me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around is waist. 

I throw my head back as he slides into me. His lips latch onto my neck as he pounds into me. I rake my nails down his back as he hits that little bundle of nerves that make me shout out his name. He keeps hitting it, over and over, making me moan uncontrollably.

"Bfs/name! Oh god oh god baby oh god I think I'm gonna-" I scream out his name in release and I feel him jerk, also reaching release. My name falls from his lips in pants and he continues to slowly rock back and forth inside me.

He stops and lifts his head from my neck. He looks at me and I kiss him fiercely. He moans and reaches over turning off the now cold water. He pulls away from the kiss and pulls out of me. I moan at the loss of contact.  

I remove my legs from his waist and he sets me down outside of the shower. I grab a towel and wrap it around me. I grab another one for my hair. I turn around to look at him and his towel does nothing to hide that he's ready for round two.

I smirk and turn towards him. He steps forward and I reach out to touch his chest. I trace his chest and move my hand down, snatching the towel and running out of the bathroom with it and into our room.

I hear him chasing after me and laugh. I leave the door open and turn around. As he comes into the room. I drop my towel and remove the one from my hair.

His eyes travel all over my body. I crook my finger at him and he follows my order. I turn him around and push him onto the bed. I climb into his lap and look into his eyes. He kisses me hard and slams into me harder.