15

Love. What is love? Is it roses and chocolates on valentines day? Is it random kisses from your partner?  Or maybe it's the way they treat you in bed?.......

"Harder!" She screams. The room is hot and the sound of skin slapping skin is loud. The sound of the bed hitting the wall is soft compared to the moans and groans of the couple having sex in the girls room. Her parents are out of town, her brother out with his friends, and the dog outside. Back to the couple, the girls size D 38 breasts are going crazy as the boy fucks her from behind. The girl top half falls to the mattress allowing better access and then the loud slapping of skin is drowned out by the scream of the girl as she orgasms. The boy starts to move faster, shortening his strokes. He slams back in and his body shudders as he groans and orgasms.  He slowly slides out and the girl rolls over and smiles at him. "I love you," she says. He kisses her nose and replies, "I love you too."  He gets up and removes the condom, heading to the bathroom. The girl watches as he goes. "Nice ass!," she yells. He turns around and lays on hand on his chest and raises one to his mouth as if he is surprised. He winks and walks on. "Thanks babe. Nice tits."  They both laugh and the girl gets up and follows him into the bathroom as he starts a shower. "You gonna need help?", she asks with a smirk. He looks up. "Of course! Who else will wash my back and play with my balls?" They start laughing and step into the shower......

Okay so you can go anywhere with that story from there. Sorry I know it's short and maybe kinda sorta sucks but I hope you did like it and vote and comment! Much love for reading my book!! 18K reads!!! ❤️❤️