11

There is a knock on my door. I crawl  out of my best of pillows and self pity to go answer the door. I know I look like shit but I don't care. "Sally pleases open the door," a voice calls. I stop before I open the door and look in the mirror across from me on the opposite wall. My hair was sticking up in all sorts of places. There were bags under my eyes. I quickly run to my room and grab my beanie. He knocks harder on the door. "I know your in there please let me in it's freezing balls out here!" He yells. I laugh and he laughs. "Got ya," he says. I open the door after shoving all my hair into the beanie. He stands there in a black and camo hoodie with blue jeans, boots, a belt with a bull on the buckle, and set off the whole sexy cowboy is a Stetson hat. Holy mother of god. I stand there for a second just staring at him and he clears his throat bringing me out of my trance. I back up and open the door wider and he walks in. "Sorry that this place is a mess why don't we go into the kitchen-" I say but he steps closer to me. He closes the door and presses me against it. I blush like mad and he puts his hands on my waist and looks me in the eyes. His hands are cold but quickly warm up as he slides them up and down my sides. I shiver and he gently squeezes my hips and I know he wants me to jump. I do and he places his hands under my thighs. Now I'm eye level to him. My arms snake up his chest and wrap around his neck.  "Why are you here?" I ask. He looks at me and leans close to whisper in my ear, "Because I can't live without you." My eyes open in shock. The last time we talked he told me to fuck off.  That the way I was pissed him off. I can feel tears build up and close my eyes tightly. "What about your girlfriend?" I ask. "I don't have one," he says. I open my eyes and look at him. He looks into my eyes and then kisses me. I freeze for a moment and then kiss back. He presses me against the door harder and grinds on me. I gasp and he moans before he shoves his tongue in my mouth. We fight for dominance but he wins. I pull back and breath. "Bedroom," I order. He moves away from the door still holding me and carries me to my room. I drop out of his arms and quickly get rid of the covers on the bed. I hear his jacket hit the floor and then the sound of his boots coming off. I turn around and he is removing his belt. It drops and he quickly unbuttons his jeans and removes them along with his boxers. His erection pops out and it's just how I remember it. Long, smooth, with a bunch of hair at the base. His shirt hits me in the face as I start to laugh. I remove the shirt and feel something poking my stomach. His hands slip under my gown and quickly remove it. He stares at my breast and then quickly removes my underwear. He tosses me on the bed and reaches for his jeans and grabs a condom out. He opens it and slips it on. He turns back to me and jumps on the bed. He opens my legs and gets between them positioning himself. He looks at me and I push my hips up to meet his and he slams into me. I cry out as he thrust harder into me. He leans down and starts sucking and biting at my neck. I moan as he finds my sweet spot. I then cry out as he hits my gspot. "Oh god. Ahhhhhhhhhh," I moan as he slams harder and bites harder. "You don't know how much I've wanted to do this since I seen you with your other ex that night at the club. His hands all over you made me mad. The way he would rub against you pissed me off so bad. I bet he didn't even get through the front door like he wanted. Did he?" He says. I shake my head because I can't speak with him doing this to me. "He never got to pound into this sweet pussy. Never got to feel how you feel. Oh god babe you feel so amazing. Your hole squeezing my cock as I ram it into you. I know you like it rough. I can hear in when you moan" he says as he slams really hard into me. I cry out and cum. He keeps going. I run my nails down his back and make sure to leave my mark. He groans and his body starts to jerk. I feel something leak into me and at that moment we both lock eyes. "The condom," I whisper. He nods. "I know we haven't had the best relationship but babe I can't see the future without you in it. Please tell me you will marry me?" His eyes are pleading. I think for a moment. I no and he kisses me hard. I feel him slip out and I moan at the lost contact but squeal as he starts to lick me. His tongue drives me crazy as I feel another orgasm coming. He inserts one finger and then another. Never more than two. He knows that three just isn't right. He moves his fingers in me and I scream as he sucks on my clit and I cum. He cleans it up and then looks up at me. He lays down beside me and wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer. "I love you," he says. I smile and snuggle into his chest more. "I love you too," I say as we both fall asleep.

Haha so I've been happy these last couple of days. I'm so happy. I might update more later but for now here ya go.