2

"Stop," I say. Bf/n keeps kissing down my neck as I try to read my book. "Bf/n stop now," I order.

He just chuckles and I shiver as he whispers in my ear, "Do you really want me to? Do you want me to stop it? Do you want me so deep inside of you that it's like you're in heaven?"

I bite my lip, and close my book. I turn towards him, and hit him with it. "Ow what the hell? I was just doing what your book said!" I blink and then realize he was reading over my shoulder.

I blush and start to open my book, only to have it taken away. "Hey!" I say. I try to reach for it but he moves it out of my reach. I glare at him and move closer to him to get it. He still holds it out of my reach when I get an idea.

I straddle him and take his face in my hands kissing him. I feel him put his arms around me and I run my hands down his face, down his neck, down his chest, and reach behind me for his hands. He moves his hands and I hear the book fall to the floor on the other side of the room.

Before I can get up to get it, he moves and lays me down on the couch, still kissing me. He puts my legs around his waist and starts kissing down my neck.

I moan as he sucks on my neck, leaving his mark. "Babe please come on I was reading!" I say.

"Which is better, me or the book?" He ask and nips my ear. I groan and push against him.

"Come on you got enough last night. Let me read." I say. He kisses my neck and let's me go.

He gets up and walks out of the room. I sigh and look at my book. Screw it he made me horny. I get up and get the book placing it on the table.

I walk out of the room and follow the sounds of him. I stop outside the door and slowly open it.

He sits on the bed, jacking off. I open the door fully and he stops. He looks at me with wide eyes and I laugh. "Need help with that?" I ask pointing to his erection.

He smirks. "Thought you wanted to read?" I walk up to him and remove his hands and replace them with mine.

"How can I read when I'm horny as fuck?" I say. I slowly move my hands up and down his length, watching his face as it melts into pleasure. 

He grabs my hands and removes them. He stands up and his pants fall down. He takes off his shirt and kicks his pants to the others side of the room.

He looks at me and I smile. I push him down on the bed and straighten up. I take a few steps back and his eyes follow me.

I slowly take my shirt off and it falls to the ground. I run my hands down my stomach and back up, cupping my breast. I reach behind me and unclip my bra. It falls down and I slip it off my arms.

His eyes are glued to my breast as I cup them again slowly rubbing them. I moan and move my hands down to my pants.

I undo the draw string on my sweat pants and they drop revealing my itty bitty panties. I step out of them and smirk.

He starts to move his hands to his erect cock, but I walk up to him and move his hands away. "Oh no. It's my turn to play," I whisper in his ear.

He groans and I laugh. I turn around and shake my butt, walking towards to door like I'm leaving and he grabs me. He spins me around, pushing me into the wall.

He rips my panties and picks me up, slamming all 9 hard inches into me. I scream in and pleasure as he slams into me.

He hits my gspot and I cry out his name. He groans my name as he cums. I cum at the feel of his seed in me.

"Round two?" He ask. He moves in and out slowly and I moan at how soft he is being. "I'll take that as a yes."