24

"I miss you," she says into the phone. It's one in the morning but eight where he is. He's been gone for six months and it's been bad. He is a marine.
"I know baby I miss you too. Do me a favor?" He says. He will be home tomorrow and with it being so long since they've had sex it will hurt when he pounds that pussy.
"Of course baby anything," she says. She is worried for some reason.
"That vibrator we bought at Spencer's find it," he says. She makes a confused face and says okay. She gets up and goes to the closet and pulls down a box. She removes the lid and pulls out an eight inch pink vibrator. She gets back on the bed. "I have it," she tells him. He smiles.
"Turn it on baby," he says. She does and he can hear a faint hum. "Now put it on your clit." There is a faint gasp as the vibrating toy is placed on her clit. "Hold it baby," he says. She keeps it still and let's out little moans as she is being pleased. "Babe," she moans out. He smiles.
"Now put it in your tight, wet hole babe," he commands. She moves the vibrator down and slowly puts it in her pussy. She moans and he groans as his dick swells to the point it hurts.
"Say my name baby. Say it," he groans.
"Derek, oh god Derek!," she cries out as she fucks herself with the toy.
"That's it baby. Let them know who's having phone sex with you." He moans cause he knows he's going to have to go to a bathroom soon to take care of the monster in his pants.
"Oh god baby I miss you. I wish you were here fucking me," she says. She moans and starts to pant. He knows she's getting close.
"Put me on speaker," he says. She does and moans louder.
"Pinch your nipple," he orders. She does and moans his name. "Now sweetheart, I want you to keep that vibrator in you and press and rub your clit. I want to hear you come baby."
She does as told and soon cries out his name. After her breathing calms she hears him moaning. She knows he's jacking off and she smiles. He moans her name loudly and she can tell he is cumming.
"I'll talk to you again when I can babe, I love you," he says.
"I love you too," she whispers almost asleep.
"Good night baby," he tells her and hangs up the phone.
10 hours later she wakes up to her door being opened. She slowly gets out of bed and hides in her closet. Footsteps go to her room and she looks through the little slots to see who it is.
She puts her hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. She swings open the door and jumps onto her boyfriend.
She is crying hysterically and he is holding her, crying as well.
"Oh my god, oh my god," she says over and over into his shoulder. He moves her head from his shoulder and kisses her. She kisses back and things get intense.
They start taking clothes off and now are on the bed. "Condoms, " he groans. She reaches off to the side and grabs one of the table. He slips it on and positions himself at her hole. He slips in and bangs the hell out of her