23

"I love you," he whispers as he hugs me. My arms are limp at my sides. He pulls back and holds me by my shoulders. I look him in the eyes. I see nothing but blue. A warm but chilling blue.

"No you don't. You never did." I remove
his hands off me. "You don't cheat on someone you love. You don't send them your exes nudes. You don't break up with them and then get another girl just to come crawling back. You never paid attention to me except when you were horny or bored. You never gave good reasons of why you love me." I take a deep breath. "I don't love you. I once did. Before you hurt me. Before you took my already broken heart and broke it more. When you cheated on me..... I couldn't. When we were together you told me aloud once that you loved me. And then now. I'm done. I'm done with this game. I'm done being screwed and left behind to clean up the mess. I'm done with you. I don't even want to be your friend. Because if you cheated, you will stab me in the back and I've got enough cuts and scars as it is. Now leave." I stay strong through all of it.

His face falls. He looks down. "I guess I did mess up a lot. I'm sorry. You are the only person I cheated on. I realize now that it was horrible. I can't take back I've done. Please forgive me," he says looking back up at me.

"I already have forgave you. I did a long time ago. But I will never forget." I look up at the ceiling of my apartment. "Please leave."

He looks at me and then leaves. He slams the door when he leaves. Sorry I don't fuck with fuckboys. I sigh and go to my room. I lay on my bed and fall asleep.

His hands run up my sides. I gasp as he grabs my tits. "I love your breasts, so soft and warm," he pinches my nipple and tugged it. I moan and he licks my nipple. "You love the pain. You love the kinkiness of sex. You love when I tie you and when you tie me up. You love being dominated but live being the dominate more. And I love the fact that either way," he leans in and licks my neck," you get exactly what you want. An eight inch cock in that warm pussy of yours. I can find your spot with my fingers and have you screaming my name to the heavens. You can suck my dick and the neighbors will hear your name in their dreams. And now? They are going to learn my name!'' He rams his dick into me and I scream.

I set up quickly and gasp. I hear knocking on my bedroom door. He walks in and looks at me. I glare at him. "What are you doing in here?" I ask. He grins. "I heard you scream as I was collecting my things," he said. He knows exactly why I screamed. He walks over to the bed and sits down. He puts one hand on my thigh and I can feel the warmth through the cover. I shiver and he smirks. "Come on. One more time then?" He says. I groan and push his hand off.

"No. And give me the fucking key," I say. He frowns and looks away. "Good girls shouldn't say naughty words like that. It makes them bad and they need punishment." He looks back at me smirking and I realize what is going to happen.

"No. Don't." I whimper as he move closer knowing that what he is going to do is going to make me scream his name. He moves my hair and kisses my neck. I shiver and feel him smirk and then he bites me.

I cry out and he licks the mark making me moan. He sucks my neck and I moan again. He lays me down and moves a hand under my shirt and grabs my tit through my bra. I groan and arch into his touch.

"No. No stop get out," I say. I push him off me and kick him off the bed. "Leave. This isn't happening again. I'm not falling for it. If you really loved me you wouldn't do this shit. Leave. Please," I whisper the last part.

He looks at me, stands up, and leaves. I break down crying and just, well, break.