8

The music blast through the speakers as I walk through the Halloween party in my little stripper outfit. These heels are killing me but oh well. Someone grabs me by the waist drags me to dance with them. Whoever it is starts to grind on my ass and I press it back into him. I turn my head up to see who it is but I am only met with a mask that only shows the glowing green eyes. Most likely contacts. But who knows. About two years ago werewolves made their presence known.  They are nice. Most of them. I've met a few dickheads. But nothing this vampire can't handle. Oh how people so much want vampires to show their faces but actually they don't want us too. The Werewolf and Vampire War is already bad enough. I can't tell if he's a werewolf or just human. We vampires can automatically tell if one is a vampire. Doesn't matter. He will be fun anyway. I swing my hips to the beat, grinding on him. His hands latch onto my waist and drag me closer. He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Listen little vampire, you don't know what I am and that's good. But you will soon feel like howling at the moon." I shiver and run my hands down his sides and he stiffens. The music suddenly stops and I smell the most horrible smell ever. Rogue Wolves. I turn around and there stands three guys in clown mask and two girls dressed like witches complete with brooms. "Well what do we have here? A vampire with an Alpha Wolf?" The lead man says. I stiffen and look at the guys holding my waist still. He removes his hands from my waist and removes the mask and reveals his face. "Oh come on. Luke what the hell?" One of the witches says. "You don't need that vampire whore. I'm all you need." She walks up to him and places her hand on his chest batting her eyes. I roll mine and she glares at me. "Why don't you go bite someone Vampire Whore? And leave Luke here with me?" She isn't asking. She's ordering. She is the Alpha of the pack that is to mix with Lukes if they stop messing with rogues.  I smirk and she glares at me more. "Well it looks like to me he doesn't like you. I mean just look at how he acts when touch him. He recoils and acts like it hurts. Probably all the whore germs. I mean we all know you have fucked every werewolf on this side of the Mississippi. All except Luke." She tries to hit me. I easily dodge and slam my heel into her ass sending her face first onto the floor. Luke grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder and runs off. Not once did he talk during the whole thing. I was kinda surprised. I mean yeah he smiled but that was all. "Nice going little vampire. I think I shall have my fun now." He puts me down and kisses me. I moan and kiss back. His hands mold to my hips as I press against him. Oh how wonderful it is to kiss a wolf. And feel his huge hard on pressed against me oh god how I want to feel it. Werewolves are larger than vampires in many ways. One in particular is pressed against me and is making me want it so bad. I pull away from the kiss and rip his shirt off and he takes off my little stripper top which is just a bra basically. His mouth dives down and sucks one nipple into his mouth. I moan as he does that and gently pinches the other nipple. He picks me up still sucking on my boob and I place my legs around his waist as he presses me against a tree. His hands slide down and cup my ass squeezing it. I moan and rub against him making him growl. Oh how sexy that was. I start clawing at hit shirt and I pulls away to rip it off. I reach down between us and undo his belt and his pants drop leaving him with nothing covering his huge erection. OMG that's it just holy shit man. He rips off my skirt. I mean he literally ripped it off. He quickly reaches down and grabs his wallet producing a condom. He puts it on and looks me in the eyes as he slides into me. Oh sweet moon I want to howl at you. I moan as he moves back and slides back in full force. It's a full moon tonight and I know his wolf is taking over to do his eyes glowing brighter. He is moving so fast it's hard to keep up an so just get lost in to he feeling oh him pounding me. I scream as I cum but he doesn't stop. His wolf is so fucking horny he won't allow him to cum until he's ready and oh god I would let him do this to me every night. Oh my god I love sex with werewolves. They go hard core and even the ladies too. Oh sweet heaven. The tree is starting to really hurt but it only intensifies the pleasure. I kiss him and I can feel his canines. I slide my tongue into his mouth and feel them. I smirk when he moans louder. He grunts and moves me from the tree. He slowly moves to the ground and sits with me in his lap leaning against a tree. I start to bounce and oh Jesus he starts kissing my chest and neck, leaving searing hot kissing. I hiss and bounce harder causing him to groan. I feel his tense up and he grabs my hips slamming me to the ground and starts going so hard I feel as if I will break. We both cum and he growls so loud I feel the earth move. I look up at him and his eyes are still bright as hell. "I have many more condoms and I'm only just getting started with you," he says.