7

"Ahhhhhhh," I moan as he thrust into me. I drag my nails down his back and he groans and thrust again, harder this time. He pounds into me with so much force it hurts but it feels oh so good. I cry out as I cum but he keeps going. It's like he's in a competition of how many orgasms can you give your girl until you cum. So far, it's been two. The room feels so hot and sticky. The bed keeps hitting the wall with a bang and I think we are pissing off out neighbors. I grab his face and kiss him so hard it hurts. He groans and picks up his pace, moving faster and faster. I can tell he is close. His eyes are closed and his breathing is hard. He tenses and stops moving. He's not going to let himself cum. Oh hell no bitch. I flip us over and start to bounce on him. He tries to stop me but it ain't happening. He gives up and just goes along with the ride. After a few moments we both cum and he moans my name as I cry his out. He looks at me with hooded eyes. "You buttnugget thought you weren't going to cum huh?" I ask. He smiles and nods. "But you made me. And oh how wonderful it feels to be inside you. I can't get enough. That's why I tried not to. But you had others plans." He smiles and gently massages my thighs which are still at his hips. I gently rock back and forth hissing at the pleasure. He closes his eyes and moans a curse. I laugh and slowly move up, only to go down a little before getting up. He groans as he leaves from me. I miss how he feels already. I hear someone banging on the door. I grab my robe slip it on and tie it as I walk to the door. I open it and there stands our neighbor. He looks mad but his eyes turn dark with lust as I stand there with a robe that barley covers my tits and barely hides my ass. "Can I help you?" I ask. He shakes his head and leaves, slamming the door to his apartment and I laugh. I close the door and walk back inside. I walk into the kitchen for something to drink and I'm met with the sight of my lovers nice ass. I quietly slip up behind him and slap his butt. He jumps and grabs his ass cheek. "Oh you're going to get it," he says as he turns around. I smirk and crook my finger at him and he follows me to the bedroom where we have more fun.