22

"Oh god, oh god," I moan as his tongue does magic on my pussy. My legs thrown over his shoulders, thighs pressed to his head. "Daddy," I moan. He groans and shoves two fingers into my hole. He finger fucks me and hits my gspot with every thrust. I cry out and cum all over his fingers while screaming his name. He licks me and I gasp. "Mmmm baby girl you came without my permission," he says in a playful tone. "You must be punished," he whispers against my skin. I shiver and moan as he kisses all the way up to my lips. He kisses me slowly and when I try to make it deeper, he pulls away and shakes his head. "Sorry princess but you were naughty," he says. His hands cup my breast and squeeze. I groan and he smirks. "Stay right here. I'll be back in a minute baby," he says. He gets up and leaves the room. I sigh and my hands play with my nipples. After a few minutes I can't take it. I get up and walk out of the room. I don't hear him. I slowly walk from one end of the house to the other. There is no sign of him. I hear low noises coming from the basement door to my right. Hmmm I think as I open the door. I walk down the steps and gasp as I see all the sexy toys and multiple sofas and beds. There are many dildos and straps. Gags and blindfolds. Basically a sex paradise. "Wow." I walk further in the room and gaze at all the toys. "It's all for you," his voice booms from across the room. I look up and see him walking closer. He is stripped of his earlier outfit standing naked with his nine inch dick erected. His blue eyes shine with lust and dominance. I shiver and walk towards. I stop in front of him and place one hand on his chest. "Dominate me Daddy," I whisper. He smiles and grabs my hips bring me closer. His penis is sliding between my folds, hitting my clit with every slow stroke. I moan and he stops. "Daddy," I whine. He picks me up and lays me on a bed in the middle of the room. He quickly straps me in and kisses me softly. "You can't cum until I tell you," he whispers against my lips. I groan and he goes to one side of the room. He looks at his row of dildos and chooses one that is long, one that is short, and two thick ones both long and short. He lays then beside me and grabs a gag. "As much as I love to hear you scream and moan my name, I don't think the neighbors want to hear that," he says. He puts the gag on me and then picks one of the dildos. He chooses a short one, knowing it won't hit my gspot. He puts it on my pussy lips and slowly drags it up and down. He slowly shoves it in me. I moan around the gag. He leans over me, taking one nipple in his mouth as he fucks me with the dildo.  Oh god he's going to make me die with pleasure! I cry out against the gag as he removes the dildo and replaces it with his fingers. I start shaking badly and hear him say, "Cum for me." And I do. Hard. I yell around my gag.

A little while later I wake up in my bed. I groan and curl into a ball, snuggling further into the covers. "Did you enjoy you're orgasm?" A voice says. I jump and look to see him. I nod my head still sleepy and he laughs. He crawls by me and flips my to my back. "Well there is more where that one came from," he says as he spreads my legs and slams into my pussy.

Okay so I've thought about this. I kinda wanna write a book. I mean a real book. Not mini sex stories. It would probably be about a teenagers life or maybe finding love in the future. Maybe a college girl falling for her best friends fuck buddy. Or something along those lines.