14

Sorry that's it's been awhile loves. Thanks for staying all this time. ❤️

The lightning flashes through the sky, lighting up my room through the open curtains and makes your body glow as you hover over me. "This is going to hurt so I'll be gentle," you say as you slide in and inch by painful inch you slowly move all the way in. "Ahhhhhhhh god oh god," I say as I feel tears build up at the pain. One slips out but he catches it and wipes it away. "Just tell me when I can move," he says. I wait another moment and nod. He looks at me questionable and I kiss him. He slowly pulls out and gently slides back in. It still hurts just not as bad. He continues going slow until I get tired of it and bring my hips up to meet his. He takes it as an okay to go faster. He pulls out slowly one more time and slams back in. I scream in both pain and pleasure. He continues his assault on me with deep powerful strokes and oh my god. He grabs my hips and flips us over so I'm on top. "Listen baby just slide back and forth or you can lift up and just bounce like your on a bouncy ball." I nod and decide to bounce because bouncy balls are fun and so is this. He moans and I smile and just keep bouncing. This is amazing. Who knew sex could be so fun. Oh god. I feel something in my stomach and I move faster. He gets what's going on and flips us and pounds into me. Oh god. My body freezes up as this feeling rolls through me and I scream out in pleasure and he kisses me to quiet me. He groans and I feel the condom get really warm and I know that he came. He looks me in the eyes. "Are you okay?", he ask. I nod and smile. I wrap my arms around his neck and gently kiss him. "I'm better than okay," I whisper. He smiles and kisses me again before pulling out.