25

Okay so last chapter sucked and sorry for the long wait. So my boyfriend told me he wanted me to write about how our first time together would be. And even though it won't be his first it will be mine. So I'm going to write that story on here and just tell me what y'all think, please?

"Are you sure?" He ask. I've made him wait quite a while for this. It's going to be our first time together but it's also my very first time. Growing up with strict parents means not being able to leave the house. So here we are. We are hanging out at his house before I have to go to work in two hours.

"Yes I'm sure." I say. He places his hands on my hips and I put mine on his shoulders. He is 6'2 while I'm 5'7. But I'm not complaining. My head lays perfectly on his chest.

He looks into my eyes and I yank him down. "Kiss me," I tell him. He connects our lips in a sweet kiss. It soon takes off and he slides his hands to my butt. He pulls back for a moment just to say, "Jump." I do and he carries me from the kitchen to the bedroom. Just outside of his room he pins me to the wall and starts kissing down my neck.

I groan as he sucks that little spot on my neck. "Fuck," I moan as he grabs one boob and squeezes. "Bed. Now." I order. He laughs and walks us into the room while he kisses me.

He throws me on the bed and I laugh. He crawls on top of me and puts my hands above my head. He kisses me and  moves one hand down while still holding my hands up.

He moves my shirt up and pulls me up. He rips my shirt off me and undoes my bra. He removes my bra and looks at me as if to ask if it's still okay. I nod and he takes off his own shirt. I run my hands down his chest and marvel at his beauty.

I reach the waist band of his pants and look at him. "These have to go." He smirks and kisses me. "Then take them off of me."

He gets up and pulls me with him. I run my hands down his chest again and when I get to his waist band I don't stop. I undo the button on his jeans and slide the zipper down. I hook my fingers in his boxers and pull it all down.

His erect dick is pointing right at me and I lick it. He moans and I know he wants me to do more but we've done that enough in the past. I want him in me. He kicks them off and then quickly removes my pants and panties. He groans when he sees my pink lace panties.

He places me back on the bed and reaches for a condom. He rolls it on and gets between my legs. He kisses me and positions himself. "Do it. Slowly." I tell him. He kisses me again. Soft and sweet while he slowly enters me.

Pain. It's hurts and I groan. He whispers in my ear that I'm doing good. I kiss him again and he is finally inside me to the hilt. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

I nod and he slowly pulls out and pushes back in. I close my eyes and breath slowly while he kisses all over my face. Finally it stops hurting and my body comes alive under his. 

I moan and he kisses me hard. "Faster," I moan. He is happy to do just so. He pounds into me while I moan and gasp getting closer to orgasm. "Fuck baby girl you feel so good. I want to fuck this pussy for the rest of my life." He groans.

"Babe! I'm coming!" I shout. He drills me harder and impossibly faster. "Oh fuck." I groan.

"I love you baby girl. So damn much," he groans. And all of a sudden, I see stars. I scream his name and come. He thrust one more time and groans my name as his hips jerk and he comes.

He kisses me and lays on top of me. He pulls out and I groan. He throws the condom out and pulls me into his arms.

"Sleep baby girl. I wake you so you can take a shower and get ready for work in a little bit," he says. I nod and yawn. I lay my head on his chest. I fall asleep to his heart beat slowing down and dream of a happy life with him.