Sex

"Oooooooh," I moan as he slides his hard dick into my wet pussy. My hands clutch his shoulders and dig my nails in. "Oh god baby you're so wet for Daddy," he moans as he slowly thrust in and out of me. "I'm always wet for you," I moan as he picks up pace. The bed is starting to squeak and my moans are getting louder as he kisses and bites my neck. His left hand moves to my boob and he squeezes it and pinches my nipple. I arch into his touch and he lifts one leg and drives into me harder. "Oh god Daddy fuck me as hard as you can. Make me scream," I moan. He stops and looks at me. "Get on your stomach." He pulls out and I flip over. His hands roam up my legs and to my butt. "Ass up," he orders. I do as told and he spread my ass cheeks. "Stay put. Do not move. Do not finger. Understand?"
"Yes Daddy," I say while my face is pressed into the mattress.
"Good girl." He slaps my ass and leaves the room for a minute. He walks back in and gets behind me again. His hand runs over the spot where he hit me and I moan.
I hear him open a bottle and then cool liquid is on my asshole. I jump and he smacks my ass again. "I said be still." I apologize and get back in position. He takes one finger and smears the lube around my asshole before slowly sinking one finger in. I tense up and he whispers sweet words and keeps moving his finger in me until I start to loosen and enjoy the feeling. He then adds another finger and I tense again. It kinda hurts and again he whispers sweet words and continues to finger my ass while I relax. He does this for a few more minutes before he shifts on the bed and says, "Baby girl, I'm about to put my dick in you okay? I'll try to be easy but it will hurt a little." I nod and he puts the head of his dick at my hole and squirts more lube on his dick. He slowly places his dick in my hole. I tense up and he starts whispering sweet words again. He stays still until I relax and he slides in another inch. I take deep breathes and try to stay relaxed as he slides the rest of the way in. Once he's in all the way he stays still and leans over to wipe the tears from my eyes. "Are you ready baby girl?," he asks. I nod and he slowly pulls out until only the head is in me and then sinks back in. "Faster," I whisper and he picks up his pace. One hand makes it's way to my clit and starts rubbing it. I moan and move back against him. He starts fucking me harder and faster and the bed is now hitting the wall. "Daddy," I cry out as I cum and tighten on his dick. "Fck fuck fuck," he says over and over until he cums in my ass. He stays inside me for another moment before he pulls out. I can feel his cum running down my leg as it leaves me. I lay there for a moment and then he's picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. He runs a bath and sits us down in it. The water makes my skin red from how hot it is and I sigh and lean back against him. "I love you baby girl," he whispers in my ear as he kisses my neck. "I love you too Daddy."