21

I was laying on my bed chewing gum. I blew a bubble and just as I was about to pop it my boyfriend, who was laying beside me, pops it with his mouth and then kisses me. I pout and look at him. "You popped my bubble," I whine. He smiles and kisses me again. "Not yet sweetheart," he replied and kisses my cheek. I blush and he laughs. "You're an ass. A very sexual and sexy ass," I say. He smirks and moves to lay on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me again. We begin to make out and he groans as I feel his dick harden against my thigh. I move my legs and wrap them around him. His hard dick rest right on my virgin pussy. He gently  pushes his dick against me and we both moan. "Babe," I moan. He kisses down my neck and his hands go into my panties, hey I was sleeping before and woke up an hour ago. I wasn't gonna put on pants. His finger slides up and down my wet slit and he finds my clit and rubs it. I groan and he smirks against my neck which he hasn't stopped kissing. His fingers slip into my folds and he gently slips one finger into me. I may be virgin but we have done a few things. He has made me cum so many times with just his fingers. He slips it in and out while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I moan and he rubs faster and harder. He removes his hand and I cry out. He strips me and starts to finger me again. I moan and he tugs one nipple into his mouth and sucks. I moan louder and grab his hair tugging it. He bites my nipple and I cry out bucking against him. He adds a second finger and I can't help but moan his name. "Oh god babe I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that," I gasp out. "Then do it. Cum for me. Scream my name," he says and his thumb moves faster and his fingers are going harder. "Cum for Daddy," he says and I loose it. I scream his name and cum on his fingers. He removes his hand and licks his fingers. "Mmmm baby you taste good," he says. "Oh god fuck me. Just fuck me!," I tell him. He looks at me shocked. "Are you sure? Are you ready for that?," he asks staring at me. "Yes. I'm ready," i say. He quickly gets up and removes his clothes. He grabs a condom and slides it on. He gets back on the bed and slides in between my legs again. He positions himself and looks at me. I reach for him and kiss him. He slides in slowly. I hiss in pain and he stops. "Keep moving I'm fine just keep moving," I say. He continues until he is seated fully inside me. He stays still for a minute, letting me get accustomed to him. He looks at me an I nod. He slowly pulls out and watches my expression for signs to stop again. "If you stop one more time and we are not done I will hurt you," I say. He laughs and kisses me. "That's my girl," he says as he slides back in. He continues with the slow pace and I groan. He gets the point and pulls out, only to slam back into me. I cry out in pain and pleasure. He lays on his arms and kisses up and down my neck, leaving hickies and bite marks. I moan and groan and cry out. He grunts and groans and whispers my name against my skin. He goes faster and harder. I feel something in my stomach. He senses this due to me clenching his dick. "Babe I'm going to flip us. You're going to be on top. Don't worry, you will be fine," he says. "Okay," I say. He flips us and he lifts me up off his dick. "Okay listen to me. I'm going to let go. You slide back down onto me and then slide back up. Once you get used to the pattern you can go faster. Understand?," he says. I nod and he releases me. I slide back down and gasp as he fills me again. He groans and his head falls back and his eyes close. I go back up and back down. I do this a few more times before I decide to go faster. We both moan loudly as I move faster. "Babe, i moan and he flips us again. He pounds into me and I cry out his name as I cum. He thrusts a few more times before he tenses up and moans my name. He looks down at me and he gently lays on top of me. We both catch our breath. "Are you okay?," he asks. I laugh. "I'm better than okay."

I hope you guys are enjoying this book. Sorry I'm a sucky author.