3

I watch the rain pour down outside as I wait for bf/n to get home. I sigh and jump as thunder crashes rattling the windows. I smile and run to the door as I see the headlights to his 78' Chevy pull up. I run outside to him and jump in his arms as soon as he closes the driver side door.

"Baby I missed you so much," I say as I hug him. My legs are wrapped around his waist and I feel a bulge between my legs. I smirk and grind on him. He moans and turns around, walking to the bed of the truck.

He pulls the tailgate down and sets me on it. His hands are spread out in my thighs as I look up at him. His eyes are dark and oh so sexy. I move my hair back and reach up to his face, bringing it down to mine. I kiss him and he lays me back, still kissing me. I moan and break the kiss for a minute and move back so he can get in the back with me.

He climbs on top of me, kissing me like there is no tomorrow. His hands trail down my sides, tickling me, making me laugh and moan. I grind our centers together and he hisses.

"Baby I need you. Now. Here. Please," I beg. He sits up and removes his shirt and gets off me so he can remove his pants and stuff. I start taking off my clothes and he pulls my pants off as I pull my shirt off. I unhook my bra throwing it to the side and he rips off my underwear.

He hesitates for a minute. "Babe I'm on birth control. We are good. Besides I like it better when I can actually feel you," I say.

He looks at me and smiles. "You're about to feel a lot of me." I gasp as he grabs me and slams into me. I cry out his name as he pounds into me.

I can't keep up, he moans my name in my ear and bites my neck receiving a moan. He laughs and I wrap my legs around him. Forcing him to slow down. He obeys and flips us.

I look at him. He looks so beautiful right now. The rain making his body slick and oh so sexy. I slowly move and watch his face turn into one of pleasure.

I go faster and harder bring moans from him. He grabs my hips and squeezes signaling he's close. I go faster and we both release screaming each other's names.

I slump against him and kiss the scar  on his chest. We lay there for a minute before thunders booms overhead scaring me.

"Come on scaredy cat let's go inside." He sits up bringing me with him. I moan as he starts to get hard inside of me. I don't want to get up but I have to.

I climb out of the back of the truck and grab my clothes. I look around for my underwear only to see him holding them up. I smile and grab them, walking away.

I hurry into the house and through them in the laundry room. I meet him back in the hallway. He is looking outside as I approach. I smack his ass and he jumps.

He looks me dead in the eye. "Nemo don't touch the butt."

I look at him smirking. "Then punish me for it. I've been. A bad girl. Bad girls need punishment." His cock is hard and weeping again. I walk away and head upstairs. I hear him follow and smile. "If you can catch me."