12

"Why am I so fucking short!" I exclaim as I try to put the star on the tree. "Ahhhh!" I yell in surprise as I'm picked up and I look behind me to see my husband holding me up. I laugh and put the star on the tree. He sets me down and I turn around. I kiss his cheek and smile at him. I turn around and booty bump him back so I can move back to see my master piece. "Beautiful isn't it?" I ask. His arms wrap around my waist and he whispers in my ear, "Yes, yes it is." He nips my ear and I gasp. I start to squirm as he kisses down my neck gently butting my shoulder before he pulls my hair back and slams his lips into mine. I moan as he bites my lip and he shoves his tongue in my mouth. I start to push his shirt up wanting his skin on me. He rips away from the kiss and rips his shirt off. "Strip now." He orders. I hurriedly strip from my clothes and he picks me up and lays me on the couch. I open my legs and he slides right it. "Oh my god," i moan as he rams into me so hard the couch is hitting the wall. "Oh god you feel so good," he says as he slams into me. "Oh god please Santa give me more," I scream and he slows down. I whine and he kisses me and lifts me up so I sit on his lap. "You've been such a good girl this year," he whispers as he kisses my neck. I moan and ground my hips on his. He hisses and bites me making me gasp. "Make Santa feel good baby. Make me cum," he says as he shoves his hips up to mine. I lift myself up and slam back down. I keep going and pretty soon we both cum. "Is Santa pleased?" I ask. He looks me and shakes his head. "Not even close." He says. He lays me back under him and slams back into me.