19

Wow 42k reads! Thanks guys!

The moon shine down as I lay in the back of my truck. A single shooting star streaks across the sky. I watch it go and make a wish. I hear gravel move and I tense. I look towards the sound and it's my boyfriend. His 6'2, lean athletic body leans against the side of the truck looking at me. "Can I help you?," I say as I look back up to the stars. "Yes you can. You see I have a problem. I'm starting to think my girlfriend loves the stars more than she loves me. Because I was sleeping peacefully when I awoke from a dream to find her side of the bed empty and her pillow plus another blanket missing. So I kinda figured you came out here. Now what's wrong baby?" He reaches an arm towards me and takes my cold hand in his. I look at him and see his face full of worry. Worry for me. I feel guilty. "I'm sorry baby. I woke from a bad dream and you were still asleep and I seen the moon and stars through the curtains and I needed to see the stars. I didn't want to wake you and the stars were already awake so I decides to bug them and not you." I feel tears weld up because I feel so guilty for making him worry about me. He climbs into the back with me and holds me as I cry. "It's okay baby it's okay," he whispers in my ear. I sniffle and his hand runs down my back and up again trying to comfort me. I smile and look up at him. His eyes shine bright as he looks at me. He wipes away my tears and leans his forehead against mine. "I love you baby girl. More than you will ever know," he whispers. "I love you too baby. More than the stars," I say as I lean up to kiss him. He kiss me back, softly. His hands slide down my arms and circle around my waist. I move my arms around his neck and kiss him with all the love in my being. He groans as I play with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Careful beautiful. I don't wanna hurt you," he whispers. "You won't hurt me. I know you won't." His eyes glow a dull purple and his fangs start to come down. "Babe...," he groans and rolls over on top of me. He removes his shirt and I trail my hands down his chest to his jeans and softly stroke his erection through his jeans. He groans and his eyes glow brighter. They turn from a purple to a more violet. With vampire speed he strips both of us and my legs are around his waist. He slowly thrust his hard length into me. We both groan and his head goes to my neck. He kisses and licks making me want more. He pulls out and slams back in. I cry out as one hand goes beside my head to support himself and the other rubs my clit. I buck and moan and cry out his name as he quickens his pace and I soon come undone. As I orgasm he bites into my neck and I orgasm again at the sheer pleasure it brings due to the drug like substance in his venom. Though I never will become a vampire I don't care. I love him with all my heart and I will forever be his. In more than one way.