Hey yall!

So I'm not dead even tho y'all probably thought so. Anywhore, let's get to banging.

"I'm gonna choke you, pull your hair, and smack your beautiful fat ass baby girl," Daddy whispers in my ear as he pushes his hand down into my panties. His fingers brush over my clit and I moan.
"Daddy pls fck your princess", I beg him.
"Such naughty works baby girl, I think you need to rinse your mouth out with my cum," daddy says. He removes his hand and pushes me to my knees in front of him.
I reach for his zipper and pull it down. His dick is huge and fully erect waiting for my mouth. I love daddy's dick.
"Daddy you're so big," I purr as I pull his pants and boxers down. His dick springs up and I catch it with my hand.
I stroke it up and down while licking the tip. He moans and pushes his hands through my hair. "Suck me my slut," daddy orders.
I put daddy's dick in my mouth and do as ordered. Daddy's slut will do anything daddy wants her to do.
I suck harder and faster. Daddy groans as I rub my tongue on the underside of his dick. I moan around his dick and he jerks his hips. I slow down my sucking and take daddy all the way in. All nine inches. Daddy loves when I choke on his dick.
"Oh princess get up and turn around," he orders. I pull daddy's dick from my mouth and lick the tip one more time.
I stand up and turn around. I place my hands on the arm of the sofa bc I know what daddy wants now. He places his hands on my hips and kicks my legs farther apart. He places his dick between my lips and slides back and forth.
"Daddy," I moan. His hand leaves my waist and wraps up in my hair. He pulls my head back.
"Daddy's going to fuck his princess now. And princess will cum when I tell her to or she will be punished. Got it?" His voice is threatening and it turns me on.
"Yes daddy," I say. He smiles and kisses my neck.
"Good little slut." He pulls back and shoves his dick into my dripping pussy. I scream at his size in this position.
He feels huge. He fucks me roughly just the way I love it. He smacks my ass.
"Who's daddy little slut?," he asks while drilling me hard and fast.
"I am, I'm daddy's little slut!" I yell.
"That's right," he says. He pounds me and makes me scream until my throat hurts.
"Pls daddy let me cum," I beg. I'm so close.
"Not yet," he growls.
"Daddy," I cry. I'm so close. I'm about to cum.
"No you whore. You cum when I say. You're my cock sleeve, my dirty little bitch, my slut. I own this pussy. You're mine and you will obey me," he growls.
I moan loudly while daddy calls me all those names. My pussy gets wetter and right before I burst daddy says to cum, and cum I did.
I came so hard I fall over onto the sofa. I can't feel my legs. Daddy's cum slides out of my pussy when he pulls out.
He runs his hands up and down my back, cupping my ass and reaching around to my tits. "That's my good girl."
"I love you daddy," I say.
"I love you too princess." He kisses me and picks me up and carries me to bed for many more rounds.