5

Dark. It's always dark when she is gone. But when she's around oh how she lights up the room. Especially when we make love. Oh I just love the feel of her soft skin on my hands. The silk of her hair running through my fingers. Oh the way her breath comes out in those little cute pants as I pound into her sweet little pussy.  The feel feel of her sweet worth wrapped around my hardened cock nestled deep in her. Oh how I love how sweet she taste as she comes undone on my tongue. How her kiss knocks me off my feet and makes me swoon. Oh but alas she is not mine. She belongs to my brother. But oh how she screams my name when she fucks me like the dirty little slut she is. When she teases me around my brother. Shaking her ass and bending down in front of me knowing I smash that little pussy later. How she will scream and moan and beg for more. Oh how I love it when she begs for more. When I suck on those sweet tits how she moans and groans. Oh how I wish to be inside of her right now. Feeling her warmth wrap around me. Hearing her pant and moan my name. How those tits will swing with every fast and hard and rough thrust. How she will scream my name after countless orgasms. How she won't be able to walk right for days. Oh how sweet it would be if only I wasn't a serial killer and killed the little whore.