10

I was sitting on the tailgate of my truck, it was a cold October night in Oklahoma. He stood beside the truck shivering, cursing the cold. And of course he didn't listen to me when I told him to grab a jacket. "I'm a man, I don't need a jacket," he said. Well look at ya now buddy. I laugh and he glares at me. "Hey I'm cozy and warm while you're freezing your balls off. You should have listened to me." I tell him while looking at the full moon and the stars that sit beside it in the sky. I hear him move and I squeal as he opens my legs and steps into them. His hands rest on top of my thighs and stares down at me. "Oh yes you are warm," he says as he moves his hands up and down my thighs. I can feel myself blushing even though my cheeks are already red from the cold. He smiles and pulls me closer till we are both pressed against each other. His eyes are dark and he has that sexy smirk that makes me wanna slap him but also kiss him. I put my hands on his chest and grab his shirt pulling him closer. He opens his eyes in surprise and I bring his lips down on mine. His lips are cold and soft and quickly warm up with mine. I sigh as he runs his hands all the way up to my hips and then down to my knees. I wrap my arms around his neck and draw him closer by putting my legs around his waist. I can feel his hard on pressing against my soaking core. I gently play with his hair as he kisses from my mouth down my jaw to my neck where he stops to kiss the part of my neck that makes me want more. "Backseat," I pant as he sucks on that spot. He smiles and laughs. He picks me up and carries my to the side of the truck. He opens the door setting me in. I scoot over and he slides in and closes the door. The truck is still warm and I remove my jacket. His hands close around my waist and pulls me onto his lap and I giggle. He slides his hands under my shirt and cups my boobs, squeezing them gently. I moan and he rips my shirt up and I lift my arms so he can remove it fully. His lips attach to my chest as he unclasp my bra. I arch my back as he takes one nipple in his mouth and plays with my other boob. He switches and I grind on him. He hisses and I laugh. I slip my fingers under his shirt tracing circles and raising his shirt. He grabs it and rips it off and I stare at his chest. I gently trace the scar on his chest. His hands slide down my sides and close around my ass. "Off with these," he orders. I get off his lap and slip my shoes off, my pants and panties follow. He slides his pants and boxers off. He reaches for his wallet and pulls out a couple of condoms. He reaches for me, laying me down. I wrap my legs around his waist as he puts the condom on. He positions himself and slides in. I moan his name as he quickly moves in and out. The windows quickly fog up and I laugh as tickles me. I pinch his nipple and he thrust harder and oh my god how good it feels. Oh god I'm going to- I scream as I cum and he follows behind me. He sits up and sits me on his lap. My head pressed into his neck as his lays on my shoulder. "Well that was fun," I say. He laughs and kisses my shoulder.