18

Hey guys I know it's been awhile and I'm sorry for that but here's another story.

I pull up to my boyfriends house and kill the engine to my truck. I get out and walk into his shop where he is working on his ford. As I walk in I hear our song through the sound system he has hooked up so he can play music and work. I can hear him softly singing along and as I reach the front of the truck I sing the last line and he looks up and smiles at me. I feel my heart melt like a Popsicle on the Fourth of July. "So what's wrong with this thing now?", I ask. He groans. And lays the wrench down. "Everything. The ignition is fucked up, the fuel pump is out, I need a new carborator, and it's a ford." He says while glaring at the engine. I lay my hand on his arm and he looks at me. I lean up and kiss him and then move to get one of the old shirts he keeps around so I don't ruin my favorite tank top. As I'm about to put it on his arms wrap around my waist and his lips attach to my neck. I moan as he sucks and nibbles, making me wet. "Babe," I hiss as he slides a hand into my hair and pulls my head back and leaves his mark all over my neck. I cry out as he bites my sweet spot and he licks it making me moan loudly. He releases my hair and turns me around. He reaches behind my and shoves all the tools off the marble table top and picks me up, setting on it. He steps between my legs and attacks my lips with his. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back harder. He slides me forward until my pussy is right in his cock. He gently pushes into me and grinds against me. I groan and he slip his hand under my shirt. I raise my arms and he removes it. He looks at my tits with hunger and I reach around and unclasp my bra. It falls and he removes it. He holds both of my tits in his hands and rub my nipples. I moan and he places his mouth over the right nipple and sucks like a baby trying to get milk. I put my hands on his shoulder and moan. "Babe please," I pant as he continues to suck on my nipples. He laughs and looks at me. "Someone is impatient." He smirks and I place my hands on his hips. "Fuck me, please," I say. His eyes darken and he rips off his shirt. I reach out and undo his belt. He pulls it off and I undo the button and zipper. I slip my hand into his boxers and gently grab his erect penis. He closes his eyes and moans. I shove his pants down and he kicks them across the floor after removing his shoes and socks. He reaches for me and I jump off the table. He quickly removes my shoes, socks, pants and panties. He tosses them in different directions. He grabs a condom from his pants and puts it on. He grabs me and places me back on the table and spreads my legs, quickly getting between them and looks I'm my eyes as he enters me. We both moan and he thrust more quickly. "Oh god oh god yes baby yes!" I cry out as he slams into my gspot. He moans my name and I kiss him. He kisses back and quickly it turns into a fight for dominance. I groan as he takes over and he grabs on tit and I cry out. He kisses my neck and bites it. "You're so beautiful. When you say my name I just wanna fuck you harder. And when you try to be the dom, haha I will make you my sub," he hisses. I moan and cum while screaming his name. "That's it baby. Scream my name so they know who you belong to," he says and cums while groaning my name. He lays his head on my shoulder and catches his breath as I trace lazy designs on his back. "Sorry I got a little rough, the truck has me frustrated," he says apologizing. I laugh and say, "It's okay baby. Let's fix it together," he looks at me and smiles. "I love you." "I love you too."

And that my dears is the end of this story. So like I said sorry that it's been a while. Ive been busy, kinda. But I forgot about this book until last night and here's an update. Sorry for the wait.