2

DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC YET MY FRIEND.

{Zane's POV}
XxX
I sit on my couch with My headphones plugged in my phone. I listen to my favorite song as I  Paint my nails black. What? Can't a boy paint his nails? I hum to the song playing in my ears.
(Play Song now!)

They're gonna clean up your looks, with
All the lies in the books, to make a citizen out of you.
Because they sleep with a gun, and keep and eye on you son,
So they can watch all the things you do.
Because the drugs never work, they're gonna give you a smirk.
'Cause they got methods of keepin' you clean.
They're gonna rip up your heads, your aspirations to shreds,
Another cog in the murder machine. They said,
All teenagers scare the living Sh*t out of me. They could care
Less, as long as someone'll bleed. So darken your clothes, Or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, But not me.

Than I hear a knock on the door. I pause my music, and I open the door to find a Blushing Travis. "Travis, What are you doing here?" I say, confused. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to Aph's sleepover party. She said I could invite anyone, so I thought why not you?" Travis chuckles, sending me a wink. I blush and I smile under my mask. How sweet.."Fine. I'll come. Bye Travis." I mumble. "Bye!" He says, leaving. I close the door. I smile. Travis is so cute. I walk upstairs to my bedroom and I pack for the Sleepover party. Than my anxiety attacks. What if something goes wrong? What if something really embarrassing happens? What if something crazy happens over night? My hands shake as tears fall down my face. I never knew how to fix my anxiety. After I pack I head to my kitchen and I grab a glass of Apple Juice. Tears fly down my face, as I drink the juice. Why am I so lonely? Why does no one love me? I put down my juice and I head out the door for Aphmau's Sleepover Party.
XxX