46

[Song: Don't wait. By: Joey Graceffa. This song is my shitz XD]

{Travis' POV}
Its been about two days since we went to the Zvhal Bakery, and Zane has non-stop been treating me like I was his prized possession. I felt spoiled and I loved it. I was In the Bathroom combing my hair in the mirror with my phone playing random songs while I eat chocolate. Yes, I do that sometimes Don't judge me. Zane was at work, He worked at a restaurant that was about 12 minutes away. He quit the maid café a month ago and immediately found a new job right after he quit his old one. It was only 2 minutes before Zane came home and By now I was getting SUPER bored. I put my hair comb down and Grab my phone and chocolate, And I head outside the bathroom and downstairs. I flop down on the couch, Turning on the Tv, right before Hearing the door unlock, and click open and close. "Hellooooo~" Zane sings, walking over to me and Kissing my cheek. I smile. "Hey Zaney. Hows my prince going?" I ask, Wrapping an arm around his waist, after he hangs up his coat, and sits down next to me on the couch. "Im Okay. And you?" "Bored without you." I respond clicking my tongue as I send him a wink. He giggles and Cuddles up next to me. He sighed and groaned. "Was work too much for you?" I ask. He nods. I scroll through the channels, noticing Zane's impatience. He seemed aggravated and Bored at the same time. I finally land on the channel that seems interesting, and Immediately Zane huffs. "Baby...?" He asks, I look over at him to see a light pink blush dusting his cheeks a little bit. He smiles, and tilts his head, biting his lip."Wha-" I begin but Im cut off by a pair of lips pressing onto my lips. He wraps his arms around my neck and Starts to touch my shoulders and chest.
<VERY VERY VERY SEXY Make out scene incoming! Skip if you Don't want to read it!>
He crawls on top of my lap and wraps his legs around me. This was way better than the Tv. He Licks my lower lip, asking for permission and I open my mouth slightly, accepting his request and letting him explore my mouth. Our tongues wrestle for a bit, and Zane wins. He has made me a weak man. He leaves every spot in my mouth untouched and He runs his soft and gentle fingers throughout my icy snow colored hair. I let my hands Travel down to his Lower back, a light red blush spreading across my face. I grab his butt, He doesn't do anything about it. He starts to move his hips back and fourth and around in circle motion, straddling me. I hold in my moan, not letting him know that he's making me weak. But he knows he is. I caress his sides gently, A Sensation of Pleasure floods overs me, Making my face go from Light red to a dark Burning red. He lets his hands travel down my back and up my shirt, Trying to get me to moan. I hold in my moans as best as possible, but I cant lie, he's making it hard to not moan. I Run my fingers through his hair, uncovering his left eye, but he doesn't seem to care. He Continues to move his body back and forth on my lap making circle motions. I grab his shirt and I pull away from our steamy kiss for air, saliva connecting our moist lips.
[A/N dont worry I hate the word moist too, wait its just me? Oh...okay. XD] 
He continues to smirk at me, while he Grinds on me, Very slowly. I hang my head backwards, in pleasure. I finally release the moans I been keeping in, failing on keeping my mouth shut. "My Irene Zane.." I moan in a whisper, He leans in closer and Kisses my cheek, trailing kisses down to my neck. He kisses, sucks, and bites, on my neck gently, trying to find my soft spot. I grunt, signaling Zane that he found it. He begins to abuse that certain spot making me Roll my eyes upwards in pleasure. He grinds on me slower, teasing me. I groan. "Zane please.." I whisper, He smirks. "What do you want?" He asks, seductively. "For you to s-stop teasing and go fucking f-faster." I manage, He chuckles. He goes even more slow, "Faster? At What?" He asks, pretending to be confused when I know that he knows. "Zane Keep grinding and go faster, No T-Talking." I reply, he nods and starts to grind on me faster and faster. I scream in pleasure not understanding how or why this felt so good for some reason. I keep on repeating for him to go faster and soon he's grinding on me, at inhuman speed. He connects our lips again, continuing to grind on me. He kisses me roughly, And I could feel his Sweat through his shirt to mine. I Don't care though, this felt way to good to care. I open my mouth slightly, not even letting him ask for permission. The kiss becomes more hot and passionate, soon to the point were we need to pull away for air. "Z-Zane.." I mutter, Panting, He stops grinding and catches his breath.
<Make out scene over! Innocent people can read now!! XD>
He crawls off my lap and smirks. He blows me a kiss and walks back upstairs. Wow. I get up and I immediately feel sore in my crotch area. "Damn you Zane for being so sexy!" I yell, I hear him laugh. I walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge, suddenly feeling my pants get tighter, wanting more then just a hot and steamy make out session. "Well! Guess what?!" I yell out, He walks back downstairs and looks at me. He shrugs. "Im Horny Now! Congratulations!" I sarcastically say, smiling at him, he chuckles. "Good for you," He replies, Quickly running back upstairs, I slam the fridge door closed and I race after him, running into our room and tackling him onto the bed. I kiss his cheek and down to his chest, leaving a couple hickeys at his neck as well. I get up and close the bedroom door, and I lock it. I take off my shirt and I take off his, smiling. He bites his lips and Smiles seductively. "Nope!" He says, sassily, Standing up from the bed and sliding his shirt back on. "But Zane you made me hornyyy!" I whine. He chuckles. "Oops." He giggles, Walking out the room smiling. Damn him for being a cute fucking tease.
{~}

A/N Woah. I have just sinned.

If you didn't read the sexy make out scene, congrats! Your innocent! If you did read it, You are guilty as charged. Welcome to the club! XD
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I felt awkward yet proud while making this lol 🙃
ALSO! THERES A NEW DESCRIPTION:

"I may be Gay and Weird but at least I love you more than anyone else."

------
•"My name is Zane Ro'meave. And I never EVER
Thought I'd fall in love after what my abusive Father used to say to me, but I did. And I fell pretty damn hard for that white haired Flirt, Travis Valcrum. He changed my Life. He Changed my life forever. He made me believe that I was special in a way no one else thought of me. Made me forget about the past, and remember the present. He made me understand who I was, and Made me See the real me, Zane Ro'meave. So, I Love you Travis.

And Thank You."•

Isn't it cute? To me it is! ☺️
Anyways, See you next time! Byeee~💜

~Kathie