68

[Song: Gold forever. By: The wanted. Fuck this band used to be my shit XD]

{Zane's POV}
()()()()
I open the front door trying to drag the luggage out, but Venus grabs my leg. "Nooo! Please don't leave!" She whines, Everest stands behind her, wiping his tears. "Kids, me and your mother are only leave for a week and a half. We will be back soon!" Travis assures them, Venus' eyes widen. "A WEEK AND A HALF?!?!? IM GOING TO BE 90 BY THEN!" She shouts, I giggle and ruffle her soft marshmallow hair. "Venus, you will still be 5 when we come back. I promise. And Everest you don't have to cry, hun." I say, he shrugs, wiping away more tears. Travis smiles with sympathy, wrapping Everest in a hug, as Everest helplessly sobs into Travis' shoulder. I frown, who knew leaving your kids for a week and a half for your anniversary was so heartbreaking? "Its okay bud. We will be back soon, we are still going to be with you." Everest smiles weakly, grabbing onto Jessie's hand. Jessie smiles at me and Travis. "They will be fine, don't worry!" She assures us, I nod, and Travis smirks. "Don't do anything dirty with Kathie while they're asleep alright little sis?" He teases, she blushes and growls, punching his arm. He laughs and rubs his arm, and then waves to the kids. "Bye!" Me and Travis say, he kids wave, watching as we walk off to the car, placing our luggage in the trunk and getting into the front seats. Jessie closes the front door, and Travis begins to drive off. I sigh softly, leaning my head against the window. "Travis?" He looks over at me for a spilt second, before looking back at the road. "Yes Zaney?" I blush and smile a bit, "Cant we j-just drive to Florida...?" I whisper, he furrows his eyebrows, looking at me with concern. "Why babe?" I hesitantly shrug. "I-I don't l-like planes t-that much..." I stutter, he frowns, placing his hand on my leg and rubbing it gently. "But you went on a plane before to go to Love~Love paradise, why are you so scared now..?" He questions, I shrug. "T-That was years ago T-Travis...Im much o-older now..." I murmur, he sighs as we approach the airport. "Travis I don't want to go on a plane!" I cry, he frowns parking the car, and leaving the drivers seat. He walks over to my side of the car, and opens the door. "Come on baby." He whispers, sending me a heartwarming smile. "N-No! I don't w-w-wanna go!" I whine, holding onto my car seat, as Travis tries to drag me out. "Zane come on! Please! Nothing bad will happen, baby, I promise!" He unbuckles my seatbelt and carefully takes me out he passengers seat. He grabs out luggage from the trunk and holds my hand as we walk inside the airport.
()()()()
"Attention all passengers, we will be landing in Orlando, Florida shortly. Please fasten your seat belts, and turn off all electronics. Thank for flying on the USA Airline." I look over at Travis and smile at him. "See babe? I told you nothing was going to happen. Its all good." Travis whispers, kissing my neck slowly. His kisses trail up to my chin, soon to my lips. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. My ears suddenly begin to hurt, my eardrums banging at the loud wind, hitting the plane ever so gently. "T-Travis my e-ears hurt!" I shriek in a whisper, folding my hands on my ears and closing my eyes tightly. "Shhh, baby is okay..." I notice he is chewing gum, "Just take some gum, it will help." He whispers, handing me a piece of cherry flavored gum. "How is gum going to help?!" I hiss, he smiles at me. "Because chewing gum helps you develop more saliva, which helps you swallow more often, and swallowing on a plane can help your ears pop. Just chew the gum baby.." he explains, I giggle slightly, popping the piece of gum in my mouth. "How do you know that?" I ask him, chewing on the rather tasty cherry flavored gum. "Well, me, Jessie and my mom used to travel a lot, and my mom always gave us gum, so I searched it up once and thats how I know." He tells me. "W-Wait so your not afraid of planes?" I ask, he shakes his head. "Heh, planes couldn't scare me even if they was suppose to. I have been on a plane so many times, I lost count. Im used to these things." He states, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, I smile. "Where have you, your mom, and your sister traveled to?" I question, he shrugs. "Well we went to Puerto Rico once, Paris twice, England once, Spain three times, Los Angeles once, Texas once, Hawaii twice..." he trails off, My eyes widen at how many times they have traveled. "Irene...thats crazy.." I then suddenly feel my ears go back to normal, the pain disappearing. Everything sounds clearer then before too. "It stopped.." I blurt, Travis tilts his head. "The pain in my ears stopped..." I say, he chuckles. "Your ears finally popped. You will be fine now." He smiles sweetly, I snuggle into Travis' arm.
()()()()
"Open it! Open it! Open it! Open it!!!" I cheer, Travis chuckles as he slides our hotel room key in the door. It turns green and unlocks, as Travis opens the door wide to reveal our hotel room.
Woah. Holy shit.
Me and Travis gasp, looking around. This hotel was much more expensive then other ones, and the rooms were much more fancier and bigger. The bed was made perfectly, a wall with a fireplace in front of it. Around the wall was a balcony with an amazing view, with a Tv and soft couches. The bathroom was extremely clean, and everything was perfect.

 The bathroom was extremely clean, and everything was perfect

Everything was clean, not a speck of dirtiness anywhere. The room was quite big as well. Then I remember that Travis is the one is payed for everything. I look over at him and frown. "You didn't have to waste your money like this Travis..." I whimper, dragging my luggage to the side. "But I did, and Im glad I did. Because I know your in love with this trip already. And I love seeing you happy." He says, I smile, and he opens his arms. I race into his embrace, showering him with soft kisses. He chuckles, a rose pink blush applying to both our cheeks. "Thank you." I whisper, he smiles and simply nods, kissing my neck softly. I wrap my arms around him and let him kiss my neck, while I look at our room. "Gosh its beautiful Travis..." I mutter, I look at him to see that he's leaving hickeys on my neck. "T-Travis!" I giggle, he smiles. He pulls his lips away from my neck, and walks into the kitchen part of the room. I gasp, following him. "Even the kitchen is beautiful! Travis, how much did this hotel cost...?" I question, he grins sweetly. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that its our anniversary, and we are in Florida. So...you know what that means?" He asks, I shrug and smile. "We can go to Disney world..." he whispers in my ear, my eyes widen and I scream in joy, jumping up and down in excitement. "YAY OH MY GOSH, WE CAN GO TO DISNEY WORLD WOOO!" I cheer, throwing my arms up in the air and doing my happy dance. Travis stares at me in awe, smiling as I do my happy dance. "But thats not all..." I look over at him, smiling. "What?! What else?!" I chirp, he smirks and walks closer. He picks me up swiftly, walking over to the bed and laying me down on it. He crawls on top of me, his smirk never leaving his face. "Were alone~" he soothes, I blush and smile. "Well then? What are we waiting for?" I ask him, grabbing the sides of his face and connecting our lips.
()()()()

A/N WOOO

I updated two books in one day :D

*claps* good for me XD
I UPDATED THIS IN CLASS OMG WHAT IM AWESOME

Im so happy because Trevor apparently knows who
Aphmau is :3

AND GOD YES I
LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Okay bye! XD
~ Kathie ~