43

[Song: I'd love to change the world. By: Jetta.]
❗️LONG CHAPTER ❗️

{Travis' POV}
"I thought you were in Prison." I hiss. "Yeah. I was. I just got out yesterday. Say...Whats that on your ring finger?" He asks, "A Ring, dumbass. Why the fuck are you here?" I ask. He crosses his arms. "To get my son back." He hisses. "Ha! Yeah, Right. Like you care about your Son." I say. He shrugs. "I don't. I just want him to pay, Now give him to me." He hisses. "Fuck off. I Don't know where he is." I lie, Pushing him away, He pushes me, and Gives me a satisfying punch in the face. I chuckle. "You think your so strong?" I ask, Shoving him down the steps. He gets back up, and pushes pass me into the house. "Oh, Please. Come in." I sarcastically say. "Get the hell out." I say, Grabbing the collar of his shirt and throwing him to the ground. "Make me." He responds, standing back up, and Pushing me in the wall, He runs upstairs and into our room. SHIT. I race after him and I throw him at the Windows. Thankfully, They Don't break. He Punches me And kicks my leg, making me fall to the ground. He picks me up and slams me into the closet doors. Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. I kick him in the stomach and I knock him in his face a few times before he starts to bleed. He shoves me, and Opens the closet door. It was empty. Where the hell did he go?! I grab Garte by his hair And swing him into the hallways. He picks me up and Drops me on the ground hard, I groan. I can hear something fall in the bathroom. Zane's in the bathroom? What the hell?! Luckily, Garte didn't hear anything. He picks me up again, but this time I knee him in the stomach. I Grab him by his head and his shirt and I slam his face into the wall. He groans, holding onto his bleeding nose as he falls to the floor. I backup slowly, all the way until my back was against the wall at the end of the hallway. Garte slowly gets up, but he's facing the other way.
Im going to finish this fight and Im going to finish it now.
He turns around and gasps, right before I tackle him and we both go flying down the stairs. I get up slowly, a sharp pain piercing in my Back. I ignore it and Get up, Picking Garte up and Throwing him out the house, He was too weak to do anything about it. I grab my phone and dial Dante and Laurence's number quickly. "Hello?" They both say, both of them on the call, "Come to my house now. Don't ask any questions." I say, and then I hang up. I walk down the front porch steps, and look at Garte's face, which was all bloody. He was still awake but he looks like he was about to pass out. "Y-You...Won....T-This Time......W-Wait, until...N-Next....Time...." he groans, coughing. Sooner or later, Dante and Laurence arrive, And they gasp. "Holy Shit!" Laurence says. Dante walks over to me, while Laurence shoves Garte in his car. "You alright dude? Is Zane okay?" He asks, I nod. "Y-Yeah...Take h-him to the c-cops okay?" I ask, Dante nods and Gets inside the car. I walk back inside the house, Limping a little, closing the door behind me. There was complete silence in the whole house. I cough. "Y-You can come out n-now babe.." I say, I hear a door slam open and running. Zane comes running downstairs and Looks at me, horrified. "TRAVIS!!!" He screams, running over to me, Tears flowing down his face. "A-ARE YOU OKAY?! WHO WERE YOU FIGHTING?!?!" He asks, crying. I smile. "Im fine. Don't worry about it, and please Don't yell." I say. He sighs. He helps me upstairs and He lays me down in bed. My lip was bleeding pretty bad and I had a black eye. My leg was pretty much broken too since he kicked me. But I think he got hurt more. Zane Showers me with kisses. He walks to the front of the room and starts pacing. "Are you okay?! Who were you fighting? Do you want me to go get some medicine or something for you? I can get an Icepack too, Maybe get you some type of chapstick for you lips, we might have to go to the doctors and check your leg too-" He rants, tears Continuously going down his face, and worry filling up in his eyes. "Baby. Calm down." I blurt, he looks over at me. "Come here." I say. He walks over and sits down next to me on the bed. "Who were you fighting?" He asks. I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want his past to visit him. But the worry in his eyes made me. "G-Garte..." I mumble, He gasps, and start crying even more. "NO NO NO!!! FUCK! WHY DIDN'T I HELP YOU?! WHY IS HE OUT OF PRISON-" He cries, I cover his mouth. "I tackled him down the stairs." I say, He smiles and hugs me. "Wish I could of seen it." He whispers, I laugh. He stands up and sighs. "Well, Im going to go get you an Ice pack, some medicine, and some chapstick at the store okay?" He announces, Smiling at me while resting my hurt leg on top of a pillow. I smile. "Thank you, Zaney." I whisper, he blushes and Connects our lips for like 3 seconds before walking out the room, out the house, and to the grocery store. I sigh.
{~}
After Zane returns from the store he comes marching up the stairs. He had a whole bag of treats and medicines, and things for me. He crawls up next to me on the bed and puts and ice pack on my eye. He Hands me chapstick and Takes out some medicine. I groan. I hate medicine. He fills up a spoon and puts it towards my mouth. I groan. "Baby, Come on. Its Cherry flavored~" He assures me, I roll my eyes and smile. I open my mouth and he shoves the spoon in my mouth, laughing. I swallow it and Stick my tongue out. "Ew! This isn't cherry flavored!" I Shout, he smiles. "How else would I get you to eat it?" He asks. I shrug. "You have a point there." I agree. He smiles. I open the chapstick and I put it on, and then I sit up on the bed. Zane pours out the whole bag of snacks and candies. He Cuddles up next to me and turns on the tv in our room. "You spoil me." I Chirp. He giggles. "I know. But I Don't care." He replies.
{~}

No words. No words whatsoever.
So uhm. That Fight tho...😂
Hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was terrible. Byeee~💜

~Kathie