24

[Song: Classic Man. By: Jidenna]

{Zane's POV}
I lay in bed, Cuddling Travis. "You know I love you right?" He asks. I blush. "I love you too." I respond, hugging him and leaving my leg on top of him. His hand travels...Downward. I moan quietly and cling onto him. He starts to grind on me making me Moan a bit louder. He chuckles. He brings his hand back upwards and starts tickling me. I begin giggling. "Hehehe, hahahhaha!!!" I laugh, tears in my eyes. He climbs on top of me and continues to tickle me.
"T-Travis....Haha..Stop!" I laugh, slapping his hands. He smirks and Kisses me. I feel something poke me. I pull away and see what's poking me. Oh My. "TRAVIS PUT YOUR BONER AWAY!" I Whisper/Yell, laughing. His eyes widen. He blushes and turns to look the other way. I grab his chin and Make him face back at me. I wrap my legs and arms around him and I kiss his cheek. I start to trail down to his neck leaving gentle kisses down his neck. I feel his hands hold onto my back. My hands travel down to his Butt, and I giggle. "Oh you wanna play naughty?" Travis chuckles. He throws me off of him, Making me land under him on the bed. He crawls over to me and Kisses from my neck down to my chest. His hands travel down to my shorts and I blush. "T-Travis..." I moan, slightly. He smirks. "Your not ready are you?" He asks. I shake my head 'No.' He frowns and than gives me a heart warming smile. "Well, When your ready don't be afraid to tell me." He mentions. I nod. He connects our lips making his Mint scented breath soar around in my mouth. I blush and I hold onto the side of his face with one hand. I run my fingers through his Vanilla White Hair, with my other hand. His arms wrap around my waist delicately, and My legs wrap around his waist. This might be the longest make out session me and Travis ever had. And Honestly, I Love it. He pulls me closer against him and I blush. Finally we pull away because of this Stupid Thing us humans like to call, Air. Saliva connects our lips making both Me and Travis blush. He wipes the saliva away and smiles at me. "That felt so good." He blurts, chuckling. I giggle and I hug him, he hugs back Imediantly. I pull away from the hug and I tap his nose. "Im going to go see what the others are up to, okay?" I say, smiling. He nods, and slaps my ass as I walk away. I laugh. I get my mask and I slip it on, and I walk out Our room, downstairs. "Hey Zane! What were you up to just now?" Aphmau asks, I blush at the thought Of Travis. "Nothing." I respond, casually. I notice her making cupcakes. I gasp. "They look so delicious!" I Blurt, Looking at the cupcakes. She giggles. "Thanks! I worked hard on them!" She smiles, I take one and I run off to Me And Travis' room. I hear Aphmau giggling in the distance, after I run in the room, I lock the doors closed. I take off my mask and I crawl back in bed with Travis. He is on his phone and He soon notices I have a cupcake when I rest my leg on top of him. "Ugh. Great. Now I have to deal with Hyper Zane." Travis jokingly mumbles. I giggle. "Shut up," I respond, Resting my hand on his muscles. "Thank Irene Your a swimmer." I say out of the blue. He laughs. "Why?" He asks, "Uhm, Because you have Muscles?!" I mention. He chuckles and caresses my jawline. "Your adorable. Anyways. So...Uh..What Gene said. You used to like him?" Travis asks. I sigh. I thought He would forget about that. "What about it?" I question, starting to turn grumpy.  "Why did you like HIM?" Travis asks. "Because he was a bad person." I casually say. "Zane. Why?" "BECAUSE I LIKED HIM OKAY? I DON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE, CAN WE JUST MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TOPIC?!" I yell. "Zane, Calm down.." Travis whispers. "NO!" I yell, "WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY BRING HIM UP? I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM, AND WHY ARE YOU ASKING SO MANY-" "ZANE!" Travis yells, making me shut up. "Sorry. I just don't want to talk about him, not after what he did to you." I Whimper. Travis looks at me with a 'I Love You' kind of look. He bites his lip and smiles. "You seriously are the best boyfriend ever." He Chirps. "I am?" I question. "You are, You saved my life Twice, You felt bad for me whenever something bad happens, and You have always cared for me." Travis Explains. I smile and I put my hand behind his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He seems uneasy at first, Shocked at my sudden actions. But after a little while, He melts into the kiss. His lips soften, and He pulls me against his body. I smile through the kiss. We pull away and I hug him tightly. He chuckles.
"Zane, My favorite place in the world his next to you."
I smile. "Oh My, Thats a coincidence, because my favorite place is next to you, too."
~~~

A/N  WOO! I FINISHED! (It only took me a day) BUT WOO, I FINISHED! 😂👌🏽🙏🏼

Omg, Zanvis is goals. I WOULD LOVE TO ONE DAY BE IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THEM.

But Im not sure if my crush likes me back. We have A LOT in common and We watch the same things. We think alike and we Laugh at the same jokes. When will Senpai notice me-

OKAY ENOUGH ABOUT ME! 😊😂
How was your day? 😘 Has your Senpai~ Noticed you? Tell me about yourself in the comments below! ~❤️

[IM OUT. ✌🏽️]