53

[Song: A sky full of stars. By: Coldplay.]

{Travis' POV}
We were already 6 months in and Zane already had a baby bump. He hated it, but I thought it was adorable. We were in the 'Guest Bedroom' Taking out all the furniture. We decided it wouldn't be the guest bedroom, that It should be the babies room. I was dragging a box filled with bedroom decorations out of the the room and Downstairs, right next to the stairs. "Travis help me!" Zane hollers from the room. I smile and walk back upstairs, I help him move the nightstand out the room, which fitted perfectly through the doorway. We keep it out in the upstairs hallway, Against the wall. Zane groans. "Do we have to do this nowww? Im tired.." He whines, I chuckle. "Zane, We are 6 months in. We have to do it sometime," I remind him, he nods slowly. "Guess your right, but after this I better get a ton of kisses or else you will be murdered." He warns, winking at me while walking back into the room. I laugh, And walk downstairs, into the garage. I examine the Different brown boxes Aligned against the wall. "Hey Baby?!" I yell out questioningly. "Yeah?!" He responds. "Come here!" I say, I hear footsteps come closer when I see Zane at the doorway. "What?" He asks, watching my unpack the different colors of wall paint out of the brown boxes. "What color/colors should the room be?" I ask him, Grabbing my painting supplies. He shrugs. "Blue and Pink for a girl and boy?" He suggests, I shake my head. "No, too plain." He reply, smiling. He giggles. "How about one side of the room could be black with white stripes and the other side, white with black stripes?" I ask, He gasps and nods. "Yes, Thats good." I smile, Grabbing the Black and white paint. Zane walks away and Thats when I hear my phone go off. I pick it up and place it by my ear. "Hello?" "Hey Travis! Its Aph! Is Zane there? I need to talk to him, and he wont answer his phone." She explains. "Yeah he's here, His phones probably dead." I respond, she chuckles. "Typical Zane. Anyways, Can I talk to him?" She questions, I smile, "Sure. ZANE COME GET THHE PHONE ITS APH!" I yell out, he walks back into the garage and Grabs the phone from my hand, Putting it next to his ear and Swiftly leaning down and kissing my cheek. I blush a light pink and I continue grabbing my paint supplies.

{Zane's POV}
"Whats up Aph?" I greet, she giggles. "Both of us are going baby shopping today!" She cheers, I groan, "But Im only 6 months in! Cant we do that when Im like halfway through my 7th month?" I ask, She growls. "Okay, Your not the only pregnant one here! Im pregnant too! And Im 8 months in! So, Im going baby shopping, and Im taking you with me. Whether you like it or not!" She explains. I sigh. "Okay, But I was helping Travis make the-" I begin, she cuts me off by hanging up the phone. Travis walks in, Carrying two buckets of black and white paint, Holding a bin of art supplies by his mouth. I giggle. "Here baby, let me help you." I assure him, grabbing the bin from his mouth and both of us walking upstairs, Into the 'soon-to-be-kids-room.' "Hey Travis? Uhm, Aphmau insisted on taking me baby shopping today...So I have to go...Sorry. I'll help you with the room when I get back though!" I cheer, he smiles. "Thats fine. See you later then?" He asks, Pulling me close and connecting out lips. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I open my mouth, accepting. Our tongues fight for dominance and Travis wins. He explores my mouth, then pulls away with a string of saliva connecting our lips. We wipe it away, And I smile. "I should get ready. Love you," I say, he nods. He lets go of me as I walk to our bedroom, Grabbing an extra pair of clothes and walking into the bathroom. I take a shower, Get dressed, I comb my hair, and I brush my teeth. Only thing left with my Jacket and my shoes. I pace downstairs and towards the door, Grabbing my shoes at the doorway. I hear a car beep outside, and I look out the window to see that its Aphmau. I smile at her, And I grab my jacket, sliding it on. "Bye Babe! Love you!" I yell out, I hear him chuckle. "I love you too Zaney~!" He responds, I blush a light pink and I open the door and Leave the house. I reach her car and J get in the passengers seat. "Hey Boy! Whats up?" She greets. "Well I was helping Travis make the baby room, but SOMEONE Had to come and mention baby shopping." I say sarcastically. She giggles. She drives off, heading to the mall.