35

[Song: Into you. By: Ariana Grande.]

{Zane's POV}
"Wake up, Cutie..." a soft voice whispers. My eyes slowly begin to open, and I look at my alarm clock. It was 7:30 am. The sun was rising and A soft breeze His the back of my neck. I turn around to see Travis digging his head into his pillow. I giggle. He smiles at me. "Your so cuteee!" I squeal. He chuckles and Pulls me close. I smile and I squirm around, giggling. "You are awfully crazy this morning." He Tells me, a cute smile on his face. "Thats just cause I'm excited that you asked me to marry you!" I cheer. He Holds me in his arms protectively. "Im excited that you said yes." He states, laughing. I giggle. He sits up on the bed and Rubs his eyes. I sit up next to him and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Baby..?" "Hmm?" "Can you cook breakfast again?" I ask, He chuckles, "Why?" I sigh. "Because I Don't feel like cooking right now, I just want to sit and admire your beauty." I explain. He Laughs and Leans in close. "Your adorable." He says before connecting our lips. After a while we pull away so we can breathe in this thing we like to call, 'Air.' "I Love you~" I say, Digging my head into the crook of his neck. "I love you too, Baby." He says, Walking out the room downstairs, going to make breakfast. I stare at the bouquet of Blue roses I received last night when he proposed. It was in a clear vase with a white bow wrapped around it. I smile. I walk downstairs with a blanket and I sit on the couch. I grab the remote and turn on My Little pony, and I cover my legs with my blanket. Travis looks at me from the kitchen and winks. I giggle and blush a dark red in return. I admire the silver wedding ring, that was on my ring finger. We are going to be getting married in one month holy Irene! The doorbell rings, Travis looks over at me. "I'll get it." I tell him, he nods. I get up and I Open the door, to reveal Aphmau. She jumps into my arms, And hugs me. "AHHH!!! MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!" She screams with joy. I laugh and blush a light red When I see Travis smirking at me. "SO WHENS THE WEDDING?!" She asks, "One month." I respond, chuckling after. "Oh my goshhhh!!!! Im so exciteddddddd!!!!" She squeals. She gasps, "Oh my gosh we need to buy your outfit and my outfit and his outfit and everyone else's outfits and we need to plan on where it's gonna be and who is going to sit where and we need to make the invitations and we need a ring person and a flower girl and-" "Woah! Aphmau Calm down at least let Zane process what you say, he is lost!" Travis tells Aphmau, laughing. Aphmau looks at me and giggles. I sigh. "Want to go shopping for outfits?" I ask her. She gasps. "YES!" I chuckle, I grab my jacket and Put on my shoes and I grab Travis' car keys. I walk over to Travis. "Im going to go buy Outfits with Aphmau, Bye." I say pressing my lips against his. I pull away and smile. "Bye. Don't let Aphmau get too crazy." He reminds me, I laugh. "I wont." I respond, Pecking his soft lips once again and then leaving the house with Aphmau.
XxX

They are going shoppingggg.
🎉😂 Christmas is almost hereeeee, Im so excited about that for some reason ☺️😂
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Byeee~💜

~Kathie