7

(Song: All time low. By: The Wanted.)

{Garroth's POV}
XxX
When we all arrive home from Olive Garden, we see that Zane and Travis aren't home. Wonder were they went? I sit on the couch with Laurence, and we watch some shows. After a while, Travis and Zane come blushing and smiling like crazy through the door. Zane's mask is pulled down and.........His Blind eye is showing?!  Zane didn't even show it to me! Once Zane see's everyone, He quickly pulls up his mask and covers his blind eye. Travis Pouts. Zane has a flower crown on his head and so does Travis. They are the next couple. I honestly don't like it, but Its not my choice on who Zane wants to love. Im just happy that he's happy.

{Zane's POV}
XxX
I wave at Travis as I open the door to leave. He runs up to me and hugs me. "Bye Zaney!" He chuckles, hugging me tight. And guess what, I hugged back. Than I soon leave and I arrive at my house. I lay on the couch just thinking about what he called me. Zaney...than I remembered our kisses. Yup. Im in love. Travis. Travis is who Im in love with. I still remember the way we first met.......

|Flashback|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit On Aphmau's couch, waiting for her to hang up the phone. Im new in this neighborhood.
But I have known Aphmau since we were only 6 years old. "You need to meet new people! I'll
introduce you to some of my friends." Aphmau says, Getting me off the couch and walking outside. We walk to this big red bricked house. Aphmau knocks on the door. A guy with Black hair and black eyes opens the door. "Zane, This is my Boyfriend, Aaron. Aaron this is my best friend, Zane." Aphmau chirps excitedly. Aaron shakes my hand, "Nice to meet you Zane." Hey says, politely. Aphmau giggles and we walk to another house. "You never told me you had a boyfriend.." I tease, smirking. She blushes. "Shut up Zane." She growls, I chuckle. We reach another house, That looks like it has separate rooms. Aphmau knocks on the door and a Guy with blue hair opens it. "Hey Dante! I wanted to introduce you to Zane, He's new to the neighborhood! Zane, This is Dante." Aphmau cheers, smiling. I shake his hand. "Guys! Come meet the new kid!" Dante yells. A guy with brown hair and Garroth walk to the door. Garroth automatically smiles. "BABY BROTHER!!" He cheers running to me and hugging me. Of course, I don't Hug back. Thats just how I am. Than A guy with white hair and green eyes approaches the door. Woah...He is not bad looking....Ugh, Snap out of it Zane! He's Probably not even Gay. Garroth finally lets me go. "Im Laurence." The brown haired kid, Laurence says. I shake his hand. "Zane." I notice that the White haired kid won't stop blushing. I blush a light pink. When I see someone blush, I can't help but blush too. Thats just life. "Im T-Travis..." He says, shaking my hand. Aphmau smiles at me. "Garroth, This is your little brother?" Laurence asks. Garroth nods. "And than there's Vylad, The youngest. You guys know Vylad." Garroth mentions. Everyone nods. "Well, Me and Zane are gonna go meet more people! Bye!" Aphmau says. "Bye!" They all say. As I walk to the next house with Aphmau, I can't stop thinking about that one Travis guy...
|End of Flashback|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile. That was a Good day...It will always be stored in my memory.
Its a forever lasting Memory.
XxX