72 [READ A/N AT THE END]

A/N BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS! I want to ask you guys to help me out with a name for the new little zanvis babay? Instead of placing it in the chapter I'm just going to come right out and tell you guys: Its a boy. So can you guys help me out please? Thanksss :3
Now, onto da storyyy....
[Song: Everybody loves me. By: OneRepublic.]

{Zane's POV}
()()()()
"Disssssneyyyy worldddd~!" I sing as me and Travis walk down our hotel hallway, ready to head to the one and only beautiful and magical place us humans call Disney World. "Calm down Zane. We still have time. Its not like its going to disappear." Travis mumbles, I shrug. "You never know what could happen." Travis chuckles as we reach the outside of the hotel, smiling. Travis leans downwards and pecks a kiss on my cheek making me smile. "Zaaaaaaaneee~" a familiar voice sings, I chuckle. "Aunt Marissa! Whats up?" I greet my aunt as she walks over, she smiles latching onto Uncle Mason's hand. "Oh nothing much. We were just heading to Disney world since Stephanie WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT!" Julia screeches, Steph rolls her eyes. "At least I actually have a spirit to go places besides going into people's businesses!" Stephanie fires back, Julia slaps her head and Stephanie punches her arm. "GIRLS!" Marissa hisses, Julia and Stephanie jump, backing away a little. "Come on! We are talking to your older cousin and his husband! Show some respect!" Julia rolls her eyes and Stephanie nods. I smile at Stephanie and we both giggle lightly. "Travis! How are you?" Mason greets, Travis smiles at him in response. "Good. And you?" Marissa and I smile at our Husbands getting along. Marissa leans in and whispers, "Isn't this crazy? Your aunts husband and your husband getting along?" I chuckle and nod. "Yup. Pretty crazy." "JULIA STOP IT YOU BITCH!" I hear Stephanie scream, me and Marissa turn around to see Julia pulling on Stephanie's hair. "THATS ENOUGH!" Mason yells, he stomps over to Julia and yanks her arm away from Stephanie's hair. "you are no longer standing anywhere near your sister. You hear me?!" Mason yells, Julia freezes up in shock and slowly nod. Stephanie rubs her head and Mason gives her a light hug smiling softly at her. "You okay hun?" Marissa asks, Steph nods and grins. "You fool." I say, she giggles and shoves my shoulder lightly. "Anyways, we should probably head to Disney. Hey, you guys wanna join us?" Travis asks, they gasp and nod. And with that, we begin to walk away, on our way to Disney World.
()()()()

"Travis stooop!" I giggle, trying to doge Travis' hand, which had frosting on it. "Nooooo!" I giggle, Marissa and Stephanie smile while watching he scene unfold. "Zane stay still so I can put some fucking frosting on your damn nose!" He shrieks, laughing as he bops frosting onto my nose. I burst out into giggles, wiping the frosting off my nose an licking it off my fingers. "Your annoying." I snap, he chuckles, wrapping me in a hug. "Oh you love me." I smile and return the hug, digging my head into his chest. "Yeah, I know I do." "Awwwwww~!" Marissa and Stephanie squeal, I lift my head from Travis' chest and look at them with a smile. "OKAY ITS OFFICIAL! Im going to have this type of relationship with my husband one day!" Stephanie giggles, Julia smirks. "You sure any guy would want to marry you?" She asks, Marissa shoots a glare at Julia. "Yes Im sure because last time I check I wasn't a-" Marisa stomps, cutting Stephanie off. "Thats it girls! We came here to have fun and to hang out with Zane and Travis! STOP FIGHTING!" Travis smiles at me, gently tracing his hand down my lower back and grabbing my butt. I blush and burst out in giggles, pushing his hand away. "Stop it, you!" I chirp, he smiles at me and plants a quick kiss on my lips. "Gosh you guys are adorable." Stephanie mentions, I smile, leaning my head on Travis' shoulder. We continue to walk, stopping at a few candy shops as we go. We stop at a cotton candy stand and Travis buys cotton candy for all of us. While sticking a piece of the pink fluff candy in my mouth, Travis leans in close, "Im so glad I found you." He whispers, placing soft kisses down my jawline and sending me a smile. I giggle and nod, rubbing my head against his arm. "Im glad I found you too."
()()()()

A/N hey guys :3 sorry for the kinda short chapter lol

Okay so I have made some changes to the story :P

So instead of ending this book at the 100th chapter, Im ending it at the 73rd chapter, (next chapter) AND THEN, I will start the sequel ;D

I have a lot of things planned for the sequel :3

DON'T WORRY FRIENDS I GOTCHU

anyways XD, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Okay bye!
~ Kathie ~