25

[Song: Xo. By: Eden]

{Zane's POV}
I sit on top of Travis, Trying to get him to eat his medicine. "I DON'T WANT MEDICINE!" He argues. I roll my eyes, "Well it's not my fault! Your the one who strangled Gene, and got yourself into this mess in the first place!" I yell, laughing a bit. He smiles. He slaps my hand away, making me drop the spoon, medicine splattering everywhere. "Travis!" I yell, angrily. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Sowy..." He Whimpers in a baby voice. I roll my eyes. "Don't even." I mumble, Walking towards the door, when I hear his phone ring. I stay in the room, thinking it might be Gene. "Hello?" He says, Answering the phone. "O-Oh...Hey Mom." My eyes shoot open. I run over to him and I sit down next to him. "Oh cool- WAIT WHAT?" Travis blurts, eyes wide. I raise an eyebrow, confused. "Okay. That's fine..Bye. Love you too." He mumbles, hanging up. I smirk at him, "Was that your mom?" I ask, mocking him. He laughs. "Yeah. Apparently she's on the island and wants to meet you." He explains. I smile. I tackle him with hugs and kisses. He laughs. "When is she coming?" I ask. "Two hours." He mentions. My eyes widen. "Two hours? I need to buy new clothes-" "No! Stay he way you are." He Says, a smile plastering across his face. I blush. "Heh, Fine." He leans in getting ready to kiss, when I grab the spoon of medicine and shove it in his mouth. He pulls a disgusted face and swallows. "EW." He growls. Slapping my ass. "Haha!" I kiss his cheek and he brings me closer, laying down in the bed. I cuddle him gently as we slowly fall asleep.

[Two Hours Later]

I wake up slowly to notice that Travis is gone. I'm hugging a pillow, I thought was Travis. That boy is so clever. I hear a woman's voice downstairs and Travis. I get up slowly and tip-toe to the stairs. I see a woman with, white shoulder-length wavy hair and Green eyes. "Oh my baby! Remember when you had a Pet lion?" The woman asks, Giggling. That's Travis' mom- wait Pet LION? I walk downstairs and pretend to be surprised. "Travis I woke up. And your were cuddling me and I- Oh...H-Hi..." I stutter. She smiles at me and looks at Travis. She mouths, 'He is he the one you love?' He blushes and nods. I smile. She looks at me and smiles. "Hello Zane!" She greets. "Hi, Mrs. Valcrum." I nervously respond, shaking her hand. "Oh please just call me Angie!" She giggles, in excitement. I smile at her hyperness. "Come sit down, Love. I wanna get to know you." She softly says, with a heartwarming smile. I feel something wrap around my fingers realizing its Travis' Fingers. Angie smiles. "That's absolutely adorable." She mentions, soft giggles coming out her mouth.
[Time skip!]
After a while of talking, Angie finally brings up the Lion. "Did you know Travis had a pet lion?" She asks. "Like, a real one? The animal?" I ask, curiously. "Yup. Real one. It Was only 5 months old though. But it grew older and bigger by time. Her name was Tatti, short for Tattiana." Angie explains. I nod and smile, signaling her I'm interested in the conversation topic. "Travis would play with her so much as a baby, and when he did something bad, he would always blame it on her." She adds. I laugh. "The funny thing is The lion would Lay on the floor, as if its guilty, when she was really not!'" Angie mentions, laughing. I smile. "Wow. It's crazy that you guys had a lion!" I cheer, "We still do. But she is with some animal people, to help her get used to the wild, because you know, we can't stay with her forever." She says. I nod. "From now on I'm calling Travis the lion king." I joke, she laughs and gives me a high five. "Nice one." She adds. I smile. "OH! Do you want to see Travis' baby photos?!" Angie asks, excitedly. "Oh Of a course!" I squeal. Travis squeezes my hand, making me look at him as Angie takes out a book from her bag. He gives me a 'Please change your mind' look. I stick my tongue out at him and smile. A light blush crosses his cheeks as he smiles back at me. "Okay! So this is when Travis was about 2 years old." Angie explains, Pointing at a picture. I smile.
[ANOTHER TIME SKIP 😂]
After Angie and I finish talking, She says her goodbyes. "Bye Zane! I hope we see each other again soon!" She chirps, I nod. "Oh of course your the funniest!" I cheer. She smiles. "Oh and goodbye to you too, My Sweet little baby!" Angie Whispers, In a baby voice, to Travis. Travis blushes, "Mom!" He says, Turning his head away smiling. "Oh Okay. Bye guys!" She exclaims, leaving the hotel house. I run upstairs and I jump on top of the bed. Travis follows. "Your mom is so cool!" I squeal, Smiling. He rolls his eyes. He grabs my legs and pulls them forward, making me fall down on the bed. He climbs on top of me and kisses my cheek. "I'm glad nothing went wrong. She loves you." He mumbles, Kissing my neck, I run my fingers through his hair and smile. "And I love you." I respond.
~~~

Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I worked really hard on it!

I secretly did this when I was doing Hw. 😂

School is stressing me out, so sorry that I haven't been updating as much. 🙏🏽😭
Hope your having a wonderful day though! ~💜

[IM OUT ✌🏽️]