11

(Song: Thirsty. By: Mariah Carey)
I love this song. 😂😂

{Zane's POV}
XxX
When Garroth arrives at his house and opens the door, everyone surrounds me. Aphmau, Aaron, Dante, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Lucinda, Brendan, Laurence, Kiki and Many others. "Zane are you okay?" "Are you feeling alright?" "Do you need some water?" "Maybe he needs to lay down." Everyone was panicking and the upper left side of my head started hurting. My brain. "SHUT. UP." I yell. Everyone quiets down. "Your hurting my head. Im fine." I add. "Oh thank Irene! We were all worried!" Aphmau sighs. "How did you guys even find out about me blacking out?" I ask, curiously. "Travis called us and texted on the group chat." Nicole answers. "Yeah, When we went to your house to see how you were, the ambulance was outside your house." Katelyn adds. "When we saw Travis, we all felt so bad!" Aaron Mentions. I tensed up. "Why?" I ask. "Well, He looked so depressed and his face was shiny like he has been crying for hours, his eyes were red and he was shaking, he was Really, REALLY, scared for you. More scared for you than any of us. He was, Terrified." Lucinda responds. I calmed down. He was terrified for me..? Garroth gives me an Ice pack. "The doctor said you need this." He says. I nod, and I put the ice pack on my head. I felt dizzy. Almost sleepy. I sat down on the couch, "tell me more." I Say, Putting a blanket over my lap. "Well, When Travis called me, he was stuttering, crying, he sounded panicked, and uneasy, and I knew something was wrong." Aphmau says. "We all raced to gour house to find Travis laying on the concrete ground balling his eyes out, and an ambulance leading you inside the ambulance truck, with a mask on to help you breathe." Laurence adds. Than I hear stuff fall in the bathroom. I get up and I walk over to Travis' room. His phone is ringing with texts. I can't help but read them:

Unknown: Your stupid.
Unknown: Kill Yourself.
Unknown: Your the reason Life is cruel.
Unknown: The world will be a better place without you.
Unknown: Why are you even alive?!

I gasp in shock. I run upstairs and I search the bedrooms. No Travis, I open the Bathroom and I see Travis, with cuts on his arms and He is trying to open a pill box. He looks like he has been crying. "Ugh! I can't get the cap off!" He groans. "NO!" I scream. I tackle him and we both fall in the bath tub. We wrestle for the Pill box and I take from him, I throw it across the room, making it break and splatter everywhere. I get up and I help him up. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!??" He screams at me, making me fall on a chair. Aphmau and Aaron run in and Hold Travis down, trying to calm him down, "Travis, Chill out.." Aaron says, "Travis calm down. Its okay now! Chill..." Aphmau whispers. "NO!!! LET ME GO!!! I WANNA KILL MYSELF!!!" Travis cries. He's in tears. "I wanna die!!" Travis cries. And now I'm in tears. I run up to him and I hug him. He hugs me back but he doesn't stop crying. Garroth and Laurence drag him to his room and they lock him in there with food. Travis bangs on the door, crying, until he falls asleep. I sit on the couch in the living room, Trying to contain myself. But I can't contain myself. Everyone already left, and Laurence and Dante went out to buy Travis medicine for His arms and his health. And now I knew, I wasn't the only one in depression.

[Time Skip: After Dante and Laurence come back home.]
After Dante and Laurence come back with Travis' medicine they look at me. "Zane, Go to Travis' room and give him this to take." Dante says, Handing me a glass of water and two pills. I nod and I get up and walk downstairs. I open the door slowly to see Travis Laying in his bed. Just staring at the wall. His phone is buzzing like crazy, but he is just ignoring it. At least he's trying to. I walk up to him slowly. "You okay?" I ask him, sitting down next to him on the bed. He nods slowly. "Yeah...Im sorry you had to see me like that." Travis mumbles. He seems out of it. I look down at the bed sheets in shame. "Im Sorry, I never Asked you how-" I start to say but he cuts me off. "You shouldn't be the one saying Sorry. I should be." Travis says, mumbling again. "No Travis, You put your problems aside just to help me. And now its my turn to help you. But how am I suppose to help you if you won't tell me whats wrong..?" I ask. He shrugs and stares at the wall again. He seems REALLY REALLY out of it. "Travis, Take these pills." I say. His phone starts buzzing again. "......" He goes silent. He sits up on the bed. He takes the pills and puts them in his mouth. He gulps it down with the water. After that he lays back down. "So we have no conflict anymore?" Travis asks. "No." I gulp, "Now we have a new one." I growl. He looks down. "Why didn't you come to me? HOW could you not come to me if someone is bullying you like that?" I ask. He shrugs. "Im ashamed of it..." He mumbles, his voice cracking a bit, he starts to tear up. "Im sorry Zane..." He whines. I lay down with him and I cuddle with him. I kiss his cheek and than it hit me. I get out of bed and walk over to my book-bag. Travis whines and gives me grabby hands, signaling that he wants me to come back and cuddle. I giggle and I grab the flower crown Travis made me from my book-bag. I walk back over to him and I place it on his head. He smirks and grabs both my arms, he throws me under him roughly and smashes his lips onto mine. I hesitate at first and than I slowly melt into it. I blush madly as we kiss. He pulls away and looks me in my eyes. "Zane Ro'meave. Will you be my boyfriend?" Travis asks. My heart dances and my eyes light up. "Yes!!!" I Scream in joy, I hug him tightly and I smash my lips onto his.
Its the most sensational feeling.
XxX