16

(Song: I feel pretty. By: Unknown. [Glee Version.]) Okay, Someone save me from this Glee obsession XD

{Zane's POV}
XxX
After I opened the door, My mom immediately hugged me. "Oh Zu-Zu! Long time no see! I missed you so much!!" Zianna cheers, Hugging my tightly. Garte gave me a 'Your such a disgrace' look when my mom wasn't looking. And this certainly didn't go unnoticed by Travis. He looked at Zianna and smiled. "Hello Mrs. Ro'meave!" He says, smiling. "Hello Travis! Nice to meet you! Please, Call me Zianna. This is my husband, Garte." She says, Smiling. Garte waves and Smiles. I can tell it's a fake smile. "Nice to meet you. Travis." Garte mumbles, Shaking Travis' hand. "So, you two are dating! Correct?" Zianna cheers. Garte's eyes widen. "Correct." Travis Smiles. "Wait. Are you serious? Your actually dating?" Garte asks. I shiver. "Yes." Travis Mumbles, slowly. I can already tell Travis is angry. I put my hand on his shoulder, and he calms down a bit. "Well." Garte mumbles. "I'm so Happy for you!" Zianna cheers Hugging Travis and me. She hands Travis his late birthday gift. "Here! Happy Late birthday!" Zianna giggles. Travis smiles. He opens it and Smiles. "Oh My! Thank you so much!" Travis cheers. He hugs Zianna and Take st he Present out the box fully. It was an IPhone, that Travis was always begging me for. I forgot I told my mom about it. Garte smiles and looks at me. "So. How's it been going with Travis?" Garte asks, As we all sit on the couch. "Good..." I mumble. Zianna looks at the bruises on my arms, which were from Garte. "What's that Zu-Zu?" She asks. Garte gives me a death glare. I knew Travis wasn't going to let Garte touch me, so I really wasn't that afraid of telling my mom. "Well, Mom, Um when ME, Garroth, and Vylad lived with you guys, Garte would beat us everytime you were out. Zianna gasps. "WHAT?!" She yells, she turns to Garte in anger. He growls and Grabs me by the arm. I shake in fear. Travis gets up and pushes Garte away. "Stop. You can't touch him." He growls. "Says who? I'm his father." Garte growls. "Says me, you physcopathed bitch." Travis hisses. Garte smack Travis across the face, and than he earns a slap.from Zianna. Travis grabs Garte by the wrists and flips him to the ground. I just watch in fear of Garte hurting Travis. "You can't enter our house and hurt him, or me! Get out!" Travis yells, pushing Garte out. "I want a divorce too!" Zianna screams at him, slamming the door closed and locking it. Travis walks up to me. I hug him tightly and kiss him all over his face. He laughs. "Zane! Haha!" Zianna smiles. "Oh Zu-Zu, I'm SO sorry!" She whines, her smile fading and tears in her eyes. "Aw Mom, it's okay! It's all over now!" I chirp, Comforting her. "Oh My, I need to go apologize to your brothers!" Zianna exclaims, waving goodbye and running out the house. I wave goodbye back to her and I shut the door. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Are you okay, baby?" Travis asks, inspecting my arm. "Yeah, Travis I'm fine." I Giggle, Kissing his cheek. He connects his lips with mine, A sensational feeling lighting up and soaring throughout my body. He pulls away and Smiles. He picks me up Bridal style and carries me to our bedroom and he lays me down on the bed, and lays in bed with me. "Travis, why are we going to bed so early?!" I ask him. "Because, Silly, You have your brain surgery tomorrow." He says, Kissing my forehead. "Oh Y-Yeah...Do you think I'll be okay?" I ask him. "You will be fine Zane. Seriously." He chuckles, Kissing my Neck Softly. "Okay..." I Giggle. "Goodnight Baby." Travis whispers. "Goodnight."
And together, We drift off to sleep.
XxX