20

(Song: Super bass. By: Nicki Manaj.)

{Travis' POV}
XxX
I wake up, to find Zane, gone. I walk downstairs and see him watching My little horsies. I snicker. "I like Applejack. She's cool." I mention, chuckling as I walk to the kitchen. Zane's eyes widen, "You watch My little horsies too?!" He asks, happy as fuck. I chuckle. "Yes?" I say. He hugs me. "Man, I love you." He giggles. I smile. "I love you too, baby." I chirp, kissing his forehead. "Im gonna take a shower Be right back." He says, walking off, into the bathroom. I smirk. I slowly tip-toe, outside the bathroom door. I hear the shower running, and I wait. After awhile, I finally, open the door quietly and I tip-toe towards the curtains. "Travis. What are you doing?" Zane asks, growling. I sigh. "Please?" I ask. He pops his head out the shower curtain. "Please, please, please. I need to see you naked at least once! I love you, and I have done everything for you, and you wont let me see anything!" I plead. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head 'No.' "We have been together for Three months! LET ME SEE SOMETHING!!!" I argue. He stares at me in shock. "Fine." He says. "Why not? Please- Wait what?" I ask. "Fine." He repeats. I smile. He pushes the shower curtain away, showing his body. My eyes light up. I pick him up and I hold him by the waist. His legs wrap around me and his arms wrap around my neck. I smash my lips onto his and I lick his bottom lip. He gladly accepts. I explore his mouth, leaving every part spotless. He takes off my shirt, and eventually my pants. After a while, we're both naked. We make out in the shower for Irene, knows how long. We finally pull apart, and we end up showering together. After the shower we get dressed and we sit on the couch. "So what do you wanna do today?" Zane asks. I shrug and I stretch my arms. "Anything you want we can do." Zane mentions. And idea pops into my head. "How about, We go to Love~Love paradise!" I suggest. Zane's eyes widen. "What?! But the tickets costs thousands and they are rare to get!" Zane explains. I smile. "My sister gave me tickets! She has like eleven!" I chuckle. Zane starts bouncing up and down on the couch. Thats how you know he's excited. A big smile plasters across his face. "OHMYIRENEWHENAREWELEAVING???!!!" Zane quickly asks. "What? Slow down, baby." I laugh. "OHMYIRENEWHENAREWELEAVING???!!!" Zane asks again, in the same speed. I tackle him, so that Im on top of him and he's on the bottom. "Baby, Slow down." I repeat. "Oh my Irene, When are we leaving?" He asks, slowly. My eyes widen. I check my phone, "OH MY IRENE, THE PLANE LEAVES IN ONE HOUR! LETS GET PACKED!" I screech. We run upstairs and we put our clothes in a suitcase. We pack and pack and pack. And than we drive off the the airport. After arriving, we do all the airport stuff and we get on the plane. We see everyone else on the plane too. "Huh? I didn't know they had tickets too!" Zane says, surprised. "Heh, Well, I gave them tickets. Basically, It was a surprise I had planned for you. Where we all would go on a trip to Love~Love paradise!" I explain. Zane blushes and kisses me. He wraps his arms around my neck. I run my fingers through his hair, careful not to show his blind eye, because than he would get mad Cause we're in public. He pulls away and a string of saliva connects our lips. I wipe it away and I wink at him. He giggles. For the rest of the plane ride, we eat, watch movies, kiss, and cuddle.
Im so glad I fell in love with Zane Ro'meave.
XxX