33

[Song: Dancing in the dark. By: Rihanna.]

{Zane's POV}
I was half asleep on the couch, next to Travis, my head laying on top of his chest, his arms wrapped around me. We had probably watched about 30 My Little Pony episodes, by now. I slowly begin to close my eyes calmly when Travis leans in closer and whispers in my ear, "Are you awake?" I nod slowly, and start to drift off. He chuckles. "No your not, your almost asleep!" He states, standing up from the couch and Picking me up. My legs and Arms immediately wrap around him and my eyes slowly start to shut. He reaches our bedroom, Lays me in bed, Crawls in with me, and Pulls the blankets over us. It was nice and cozy, and warm and comfortable. His arms wrapped around my waist under the covers. I smile. "I Love You." He whispers. "I love you too." I reply, slowly starting to drift off...
XxX
I flutter my eyes open, and I hiss at the sun, which was shining through the curtains. A delicious smell invades the room, and I smile. Travis is cooking. My Irene, he is amazing. I get out of bed and I walk downstairs. I hug his back. "Good morning, handsome." He says, I smile. My Lord, He's just so sweet. "Hey Travi-Poo." I respond, we both laugh. "What are you making?" I ask him. "Breakfast." He blankly replies. I giggle. "Obviously." He smiles. I walk towards the fridge and I grab Some Milk. I pour it in a glass and I drink it. Travis looks at me and starts laughing. I pull a confused face on. "What?" "You have a milk mustache." He says, I laugh. I walk towards him. "Its a me a Mario!" I joke, Travis starts laughing. I wipe the mustache away and I connect our lips. He licks my lower lip and I accept. Our tongues fight for dominance and He wins, His tongue explores my mouth leaving me a blushing mess. We pull away, a string of saliva connecting our lips. He wipes it away and smiles at me. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. His emerald green eyes shine as he looks into my eyes as well. "Can I ask you something?" He begins. "What?" "Do you want to go to Olive Garden with me and the rest of our friends later?" He asks me. I smile. "Yes!"  I respond, "When do we leave?" I ask him. "Eh, Maybe around 4?" He says. I nod. "Yay! Breadsticks!" I cheer, pecking his lips with soft kisses. He smiles. He moves my hair, showing my Left eye. I blush a light pink. He smiles. "You are so beautiful, I Don't know why you hide it." "H-Hide what?" I stutter. "I Don't know why you hide your beauty." He replies. He pecks my lips with even more kisses and then he takes a few steps back and admires me. I turn my head to the side a little bit and I blush a Light pink. He sighs. I look down at the ground. "You are much more handsome then anyone I have ever seen." He says. My eyes shoot open. "Travis, You have seen a lot of people, You honestly think I'm the Handsomest?" I ask him, He nods. "Yes. Handsomest." He sooths, Pulling me into a kiss. I smile throughout the kiss and so does he. He picks me up and my legs wrap around him without thinking. He sets me on top of the counter and pulls away. I smile. I lean down and I kiss his cheek. "Thats for being very Romantic today." I tell him, smiling. He blushes a light red and Smiles. He chuckles and holds my hand. "Thank you, Cutie." "Your welcome, hottie." I reply. He bites his lip, and connects our lips again. His tongue invades my mouth without permission, and I love it. We pull away and I dig my head into his chest and he hugs me protectively. "I love you." He tells me. I smile. "I Love you too." I remind him, Kissing his cheek.
XxX
I was tying my shoes and I was already dressed to go to Olive Garden soon. "Baby! You ready?" Travis asks walking into the bedroom. I nod and smile. "Yeah. You?" "Mmhm." "Okay then lets go!" I cheer, Giggling. He smiles. We walk downstairs, out the house and into his car. He turns on the car and starts to drive off. He seemed nervous the whole ride there.
Whats going on...?
XxX

Finally finished this Chapter, even though it only took me one day 😂 I have a A LOT of ideas for this Story. 😉 Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter! Byeee~ 💜

~Kathie