45

[Song: Play that song. By: Train.] DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!

{Travis' POV}
I was sitting on the couch Going through My Moms Paperwork. She was on the phone with me on speaker, and We were talking about her job. "Wow, mom! You have a lot of paperwork to do! How much is there?" I ask, she sighs. "About 342 papers." She mumbles. I laugh. "Woah. Thats a lot. Good luck on the work." I tell her, she giggles. "Yeah. Send them back to me no later that after tomorrow okay?" She adds, I nod even though she cant see it. "Okay. Bye Mom. Love ya." I respond to her, "Love you too sweetie. Bye!" She cheers, hanging up. I sigh and I grab all the papers and put them on top of the fridge.
PLAY SONG NOW!
As I walk upstairs to Me and Zane's room, I hear Zane singing in the shower. "Play that song, The one that makes me go all night long! The one that make me think offffff youuuuuu~!" I smile at how amazing his voice sounds. I stand outside the door, resting my ear on top trying to listen. "Thats all you got to do! Play that song the one that makes me scream out till' dawn, the one that makes me go oooooohhh! Thats all you got to do!" He continues to sing, hitting the notes perfectly. He honestly sounded like an angel. I grab my phone and press the record button, letting it record. I quietly open the bathroom door and I close the toilet seat and quietly sit on it, recording and listening to him sing. "When you gonna play that song? When you gonna earn that pay? When you gonna play that song and make my day, she said, Play that song, the one that makes me go all night long! The one that makes me think oooff youuu~" he continues to sing, His voice singing in perfect Harmony. A light red blush goes across my face and I smile. Suddenly the shower turns off and I freeze. I stop the recording quickly and I slowly and quietly get up. I tip-toe towards the door, knowing that if I did one mistake He would catch me. I open the door slowly, thankfully it doesn't squeak or anything, And I quietly walk out the bathroom closing the door behind me very soft and gentle. I hear the shower curtain open through the door, and I hear him humming as He drys up. I smirk and walk back to the living room. I set my phone down and I put on youtube, one the Tv. I search up the song Zane was singing and I click pause. I hear the bathroom door open and a few footsteps. "Baby?" I hear him say from upstairs. "Hmm?" I reply, smiling. "Can I get a kiss~?" He asks adorably, Walking a few steps down the stairs and smiling at me. I Chuckle and Get up, walking over to him and Smashing my lips onto his. His Lips are soft snd gentle, And His breath is a Minty scent. I could smell his hair as we kissed, it smelled like a Sweet Apple Caramel. I run my finger through his hair, and we pull away. I wipe some saliva off my lips and smile at him. "Go get dressed, I want to go out for some coffee." I suggest, Winking at him. He gasps. "At the Zvahl Bakery?!" He excitedly cheers. Laurence's Father and his sister, Cadenza, own a Bakery downtown, called Zvhal Bakery. And ever since Zane has tasted some of the sweets and drinks there, he has been obsessed about the Bakery. I smile and sigh. "Yes, The Zvhal Bakery." I reply, he squeals, and runs upstairs into our room. I chuckle and walk back to the couch. I grab my phone and I go and Update some Apps, waiting for Zane to change. In the meantime, I got o Instagram and scroll through it. An ad of an app called Wattpad pops up. I sigh. Who writes Fan fictions anymore? Everyone should just enjoy their lives and Be thankful its not a Fanfic like me and Zane do.
{A/N NOOO THE FOURTH WALL! GET THE GLUE!!!} After a bit of more waiting, Zane walks down the stairs, dressed in one of my White sweatshirts, with a black scarf and black jeans. He had White vans on too. I smile. "My sweatshirt huh~?" I tease, he smiles And sticks his tongue out at me. I chuckle. I stand up and I kiss Zane's cheek. "You sing amazing by the way." I whisper in his ear, he gasps, his eyes widening, and a Light red blush slapped across his face. "T-Travis! Y-You heard m-me?!" He asks, stutters piling out his mouth. I laugh. "Of course I did. Your beautiful voice is hard to ignore." I assure him, Pulling him into a warm hug. He cuddles into my chest, smiling. I Grab his hand and We walk to the front door. I grab my car keys and we leave he house and into my car. Once we get in the car, I turn it on and turn on the heat. It was FREEZING outside, and just by walking from our front door to our car made us cold. But then again, Everyone loved this time of year because Christmas was slowly making its way closer to us. I have been asking Zane Over and Over again what he wants me to get, but he just wont answer me. "Baby." I strictly say. He looks up at me from the window. "What do you want for Christmas? Im not taking an I Don't know as an answer." I tell him, he sighs and shrugs. "But I honestly Don't know! I cant think of anything Travis! Just surprise me," He reminds me, Cheering with joy. I smile. "Fine." After arriving at the bakery, we hop out the car, and run inside. The heat was on in the Bakery, and it was almost filled up. The air smelled like cookies and whipped cream which made the building even more magical. Me and Zane walk up to the front to see Cadenza at the register. "Hey Guys! Whats up?" She greets, we smile. "Nothing much. You?" "Eh, Same old things. You know?" She replies, I chuckle and nod. "Is Laurence here? I know he likes to help here sometimes.." I ask her, Smiling. She nods. "Yeah Actually, he's in the back with Garroth. They're probably making out or something." She jokes, Me and Zane both laugh. "So what can I get you guys?" She asks, I order for myself and Zane orders, shortly after paying we go and sit in our booth. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I Love You so much." I whisper, Wrapping my arm around his waist.
He smiles and blushes a light pink. "I love you too."
{~}