47

[Song: Runaway. By: Galantis]

{Travis' POV}
It was 9:30 PM, and I was starving. "Travis!" Zane giggled. But I wasn't starving for food. I was starving for Zane. I was craving his lips. I lightly tickle his stomach and kiss his neck as I lay on top of him, on the couch. He blushes a light red and continuously giggles. I stop tickling him and I concentrate of the kissing, He stops giggling but continues to smile. "Zane.." I whisper, he looks at me. His eyes are filled with excitement and love. I smile. "Lets play a game." I continue, "We are going to bake our own cupcakes. First one to Finish their cupcakes, Gets to choose what the other person will do, Okay?" I ask, hoping he says yes, he smiles and sighs. "Okay." He agrees, pecking my lips slightly. I stand up and help him up, and we both walk over to the kitchen. We take out the ingredients and the things we need to use.

{Time skip: After they finish.}

I smirk at Zane, watching him stare at my cupcakes intensely. I won, Zane was originally winning until he accidentally dropped his cupcake batter all over the floor and he had to start over again. He sighs, taking off his apron, "So, Since you won, What do you want me to-" My lips cut him off mid-sentence as I smash them against his lips. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist, and wrapping his arms around my neck as I walk upstairs into our room.

{Garroth's POV
A/N Didn't see that coming did you? lol}
I sit on the couch with Laurence watching Jurassic World. What its a good movie okay?! I wasn't really paying any attention though, I was tying to Call Zane. He wouldn't answer. Worry fills up my veins and I start to tap my foot. Laurence Brushes my hair with his fingers, smiling at me. "Whats wrong Babe?" He asks, Pulling me close. "Z-Zane wont answer my calls or texts and Im getting scared. What if something h-happened?" I ask, I shiver. Laurence smiles reassuringly at me. "Then why Don't you go to his house and check on him?" I gasp. "Good Idea." I say, getting up and grabbing my shoes. "I'll be making Something to eat." Laurence tells me, walking over to the kitchen. I nod, Leaving the front house and walking down the sidewalk. I walk up to Zane's door and knock on it. No answer. I sigh. I Lift up the welcome mat and pull out an extra key, I unlock the door and walk in. Silence. I walk towards the stairs and hear weird noises from upstairs. It sounded like someone was going through some drawers but I'm not sure. I walk upstairs quietly and I stand in front of the bedroom door. Thumping noises are heard through the door. "Travis! Be gentle!" "I am Being Gentle!" The voices argue. I scrunch Up my nose in confusion. Travis? What was Travis doing? I open up the door and immediately regret it. Travis was on top of Zane, both of them Naked, doing you know what. They both gasp, covering themselves up with the blankets and I screech and slam the bedroom door closed. I race downstairs and out the house all the way back home. I open me and Laurence's front door and I race inside, closing it behind me. "EWWW OH MY IRENEEE!" I Scream, running over to the trash can, and throwing up. Laurence gasps. "Garroth Babe, Whats wrong?!" He asks, patting my back. "I-I just walked in on Travis and Z-Zane doing their o-own t-thing!!" I whine, vomiting some more. Laurence bursts into laughter. I send him a death glare and he shuts up. "Oh Baby, Its fine! Im sure they will forget about it soon!" Laurence assures me. Yeah, I doubt that.
{~}

A/N Poor Garroth, Im such a mean author lol XD

*Hands Garroth Holy Water.* I think he might want to use that.. I have a big surprise actually coming up in this book soon for you guys! I hope you guys will enjoy it 😏😱

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this Shocking yet funny Chapter! lol See you next time!
~Kathie 💜