12

(Song: Five more hours. By: Chris Brown)

{Zane's POV}
XxX
After falling asleep while Cuddling with Travis, I woke up. I woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing.
I sat up on the bed, But Travis woke up, and pulled me down. He cuddled with me until he fell asleep again. I carefully get up, not wanting to wake up Travis, and I look at his phone:

Unknown: Kill yourself.
Unknown: No one needs you in this world.
Unknown: No one likes warlocks anyways.
Unknown: Stupid.
Unknown: Player.
Unknown: Whore.
Unknown: You are a living hell.

I got angrier after I read another text. Than Travis sat up on the bed. "What are you doing?!" He asks, impatiently. I drop his phone on his bed and smile. "N-Nothing!" I claim. He rolls his eyes. "Were you snooping on my phone?" He asks. "No." He gives me a weird look. He grabs his phone, and goes on messages to read the texts. I Take the phone from him. "Do you really think thats a good idea?" I ask him. He frowns. I put the unknown number on do nor disturb and I block the unknown number. I hand Travis his phone. "Travis, Change your phone number." I demand. "N-No!" He says. "If you want the person to stop texting you, then Change it!" I growl. Travis turns his head. I roll my eyes. I drop the phone on his bed. "No! Im not changing it!" Travis spits. I roll my eyes. I walk upstairs and get a glass of water. I hear a drawer open downstairs. What is he doing? I race downstairs to find Travis quickly closing the drawer and smiling nervously at me. I tense up. I walk over to him and I push him out the way, making him fall on the bed. "Baby, You don't need to do that..." Travis argues. I look through the drawer and I find a knife. I pick it up and I look at him, tears in my eyes. "Travis." I mumble. He takes the knife from my hand and throws it across the room. "Why do you care so much?" He asks. "Because I love you! And I wanna know who this person is right now!" I argue. He grabs my wrists and throws me on the bed, he crawls on top of me, making me blush a dark red. He smashes his lips onto mine, making me light up inside. I snake my arms around his neck, and I wrap my legs around him. He pulls away and kisses my neck. "T-Travis?" I stutter, "Yes?" He says, continuously kissing my neck gently. I giggle. I grab his cheeks and make him face me. "Sweater Kiss?" I ask, in a baby voice. He smiles. He grabs my sweater, puts it over his head and than kisses me.
I Love him.
XxX