18

(Song: Brave. By: Sara Bareilles.)

{Travis' POV}
XxX
Today, Zane's Whole family was coming over. Well except Garte of course. I was getting ready, when Zane ran into our room and started cleaning like crazy. "Zane, Baby, Are you okay?" I ask. He nods and keeps on cleaning. It seems like he's ignoring me. "Zane..?" I ask. He keeps on cleaning. "ZANE!" I yell, startling Zane. He drops his Swiffer Duster, and looks at me. "What? What wrong?!" He asks. "You were ignoring me. Why are you so nervous? Even Im not nervous and its Your family." I mention, he rolls his eyes. "I don't know, Anxiety?" He says, leaving the room. I follow him. "So who exactly is coming?" I ask. "Almost everyone. We have Garroth and Vylad, My Mom, my cousins and- Oh My Irene, I need to tell you something." He says, in a very serious tone. "What?" "Well, One of my cousins, Julia, is coming. She is a know it all. She will always get what she wants no matter what. She is a spoiled little brat, and will follow you until you give her what she wants. She's in everyone's business and will try to make anyone jealous of her in any way she can." Zane Explains. My eyes widen. "She sounds horrible." I say, he smiles. "She IS horrible. Don't mess with her. Please. The last thing I need is you being her personal slave." He giggles. I nod. "Wait What?! Im not gonna be her slave!" I chuckle. "You will be if you mess with her. Trust me." He whispers."Is she our age?" I ask. He nods. This is going to be tough. "Well, Now Im nervous, Thanks Baby." I sarcastically say. He laughs and kisses my cheek. Than the doorbell rings. Oh gosh. Zane opens the door, to reveal, Garroth, Vylad, Zianna, a girl with Blonde hair and Blue eyes, a girl with Black hair and blue eyes, a man with black hair and blue eyes, and a girl with black hair and Green at the bottom, with blue eyes. "Hey Guys!" Zane says. They all smile and wave. They walk in, and the girl with Blonde hair and blue eyes stares at me in a evil way. We all sit on the couch. "Well, Travis, this is my uncle, Mason, And his wife, Marisa." Zane introduces. "Why Hello Travis! Very nice to meet you!" Marisa cheers. She hugs me tightly. "Hello. So are you the one who is dating Zane?" Mason asks. I smile and nod. "Wait you two are dating?!" The blonde haired girl asks. Zane looks at her with a 'Fuck You' look, and Nods. She smiles sweetly, though I think she's pretending. "Anyways, Travis, these are Mason and Marisa's kids, My cousins. The one with the green at the bottom of her hair is, Stephanie. And the blonde haired one is.....Julia." Zane mutters. I look at Julia and smile. She smiles back. She scoots a bit closer to me and smiles. Zane looks at her, jealousy in his face. I grab his hand and I smile at him. He smiles back at me. "Travis and Zane have been dating for like...Two Months now." Garroth asks. "Three." Zane and I correct. Garroth nods. "Three months." Garroth repeats. "Oh please, tell me how you guys met!" Marisa cheers. "IRENE, PLEASE DO!" Zianna giggles. No wonder they're sisters. They act the same. Zane and I blush. "Well, When I moved out of Zianna's house, I came here. And the only one I knew was, Aphmau. Because our family knew her since we were children." Zane starts. They nod. "And so, Aphmau wanted to show me around the neighborhood, and introduce me to her boyfriend, and everyone else." Zane continues. They all nod again. "So, When Aphmau and I get to Garroth, Laurence, Dante, and Travis' shared house, I meet all of them, well besides Garroth because were brothers. And When I met Travis.." Zane continues. "I noticed he was BLUSHING." Zane, teases, poking my arm, giggling. I smile and blush. "Awwwww!!" Zianna and Marisa giggle. "So that made me blush, And Than Travis invited me to Aphmau Sleepover, And we played truth or dare and Travis was dared to kiss me, and than we fell in love." Zane finishes. I notice Julia, growling at Zane. Julia scoot EVEN closer to me, our sides touching. I look at Julia's mom, Marisa with a, 'Can you get her off me' kind of look. "Julia, Honey, your making Travis feel uncomfortable, move away from hm a bit." He says. Julia rolls her eyes and scoots away. "Yeah, Bitch." Zane whispers to himself. Nobody else hears him but me. I smile and I connect our lips. "AHHHH!!!!!!" Zianna and Marisa fangirl. I pull away and I smile. Julia looks, PISSED. "Whats that?" She asks, pointing at Zane's flower crown, that I made him, which was on the counter, in the kitchen. "It's a flower crown, Idiot." Garroth says, laughing. Julia slaps Garroth's arm. "Shut Up!" She yells. Garroth and Vylad snicker. She looks over to Zane, "Where did you get it?" She asks. "Travis." Zane responds, smirking. "What?!" She growls. "Travis Brought me to a flower Field, and made it for me." Zane says. "So don't be a bitch, and let their relationship be." Stephanie Hisses. "Stephanie! Language!" Marisa yells. Stephanie puts her hands up, "Anyways, I was thinking we could all go out to eat at Olive Garden!" Marisa mentions. "Yes!" Zianna cheers. "Okay, Lets go than." Garroth says, we all nod, and we get up and leave the house. Julia is non-stop giving Zane death glares. This is gonna be a long day...