70

[Song: Natalie. By: Bruno Mars.]

{Zane's POV}
()()()()

"Travis... " I whisper, he turns to me from the kitchen, smiling softly at me. "Yes cuddles~?" He sings, I giggle. "U-Uhm... Im...." he furrows his eyebrows. "Oh shit, your not pregnant again are you?" I laugh and shake my head, moving closer towards him. "Im... horny..." he bursts out laughing and I look away, a crimson red blush spilling across my face. He stops laughing and holds a smirk. "Zane... we literally has Sex two days ago. Your horny again?" I nod slowly, he picks me up, bringing me to the couch. He lays me down on the couch softly. "Alright fine. We can make out for a few minutes. But thats it. Okay?" He says, I bite my lip and smirk, nodding my head. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer by his collar and smashing our lips together. That is, until there was a knock at the door. He pulls away, making me whimper in disappointment, him walking towards the hotel room door and opening it up. "What the fuck." He blurts, I furrow my eyebrows and stand up, walking over to hear a girls voice. "Travis! Its been so long since I have seen- ... Who's this... ?" She snaps when she see's me, her eyes filling with a wicked look. "Uhm... My husband?" Travis says as if its obvious, which it was since we were sharing the same hotel room, and we both had matching wedding rings. "Oh. Hello! Mr. Valcrum! Im Brianna! Travis' ex girlfriend." She says the ending a bit harshly. I narrow my eyes at her. "Oh. Hello, Brianna." I reply, my tone going deeper. Travis sighs, pulling my arm out to shake her hand. I shoot him a glare, and she shakes my hand, turning her head slightly and growling. As soon as we release hands, I rub my hand on my shirt, trying to get rid of all her germs. I only said one sentence to her and I already don't like her. She notices me wiping my hand and gasps, her getting offended. "So uhm. Why are you here exactly?" Travis asks, Brianna sighs. "Can I talk to you in private Travis... ?" She mutters, he inhales and exhales, before slowly nodding. "Fine." My eyes shoot open and I send Travis a 'what do you think your doing' look. He rolls his eyes and smiles at me, lightly kissing my lips, before exciting the hotel room, with Brianna. I lean myself on the door listening to their conversation, which was just outside the hotel room door.

{Travis' POV}
()()()()

"What do you want?" I ask, she sighs, looking me up and down. "You know... you have changed so much since the last time I saw you." She begins, I sigh and nod. "Yes... thank you." I say, I look away at the hotel room door, wishing to go back to making out with Zane. "What are you getting at Brianna?" I snap, she sighs, eyes filling with hope and stress. "I miss you Travis. Im sorry that I left you for him. Im sorry I broke your heart, but I have learned my lesson. Im sorry..." Anger suddenly fills up my bones. "Are you fucking kidding me? Bullshit. You left me for him. And you took my money with you. I gave you two chances, and you destroyed both of them, doing he same exact shit. And now your trying to do it a third time, when Im married? You know what, No. its not going to happen. Because first off, I moved on. Second, Im married to the most amazing man ever. He doesn't do anything bad to me like you did. And third of all, why cant you just go to the bar and use other men? Because Im done with your bullcrap." I state, she shakily sighs, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "I understand how you feel Travis. I know I fucked up. Just give me one more chance and I swear, I will never do it again." She whimpers, I roll my eyes. "Thats what you said last time, wasn't it?" A tear rolls down her cheek slowly, "People make mistakes!" "But people aren't so dumb to the point where they make he same mistake like that twice!" I shout, she looks away, avoiding eye contact. "You treated me like a princess. You respected everyone. You never did anything bad to me and you were always so sweet... " she whispers, walking closer. I back up a bit. "Yeah, when are you going to start doing that?" I sarcastically respond, she frowns at me. "I gave you everything-" "YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME SHIT!" I scream, interrupting her sentence. "He gives me everything! And now, in you come, trying to take that away from me!?" I screech. She moves a strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear, her mint green eyes releasing tears as she did so. "What does he give you that I didn't??" She argues, I roll my eyes. "Happiness. Thats what he gives me, and what you didn't. So don't try and come back into my life, just because your feeling lonely." I hiss, walking back towards the hotel room door, she grabs the collar of my shirt. "Please Travis! I still love you!" She cries, I shove her hand away, "I don't blame you." And with that, I open the hotel room door and step inside, closing it and locking it behind me. She bangs on the door, crying my name. I smirk at Zane, who was standing by the door, a gigantic red blush across his face, going from one ear to another. I have never seen him blush this much. Was he eavesdropping? Brianna kept banging on the door shouting my name, I look over at the door. "KEEP KNOCKING AND I WILL CALL THE COPS!" I scream, she stops banging and begins to cry, running down the hallway. I back look at Zane and smile softly at him, and his huge blush grows. "... D-Did... d-did you... " Zane stutters, tears began to blur up in his eyes, as his heartwarming smile stretched across his face. "D-Did you m-mean e-everything t-that you s-s-said.... ??" Zane stutters, I smile lovingly, stroking his sides carefully. "Of course I did baby..." I reply, he bursts into tears and wraps his arms around my neck, sobbing into my chest, all while still blushing and smiling. "N-No one h-has e-ever cared s-so much a-about m-me... " he whispers, I bite my lip. "I-Im so g-glad I found y-you, Travis...." he says, I grin, lifting his head up by his chin and smashing my lips onto his. He tenses up and his eyes widen, surprised by my sudden actions, but his expression soon softens and his body relaxes as he melts into it, shutting his eyes slowly. He wraps his arms around my neck, while mine go around his waist, tugging at his shirt gently and squeezing his butt. He runs his fingers through my hair, as I pick him up softly. He was so weak and controllable at this point. I almost felt bad for him. Not. I stumble us both over to the bed, lying him down on it and beginning to kiss down his jawline. He merely smiles, grabbing my hair as I kiss down his neck and collarbone, heading towards his chest.

(LEMON HAS BEEN DELETED)
()()()()

A/N hey guys! Welcome to hell :D

I feel like it was bad :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Okay bye!
~ Kathie ~