Meeting Luke's Band

Luke's POV

I knocked three times on Taylor's door and she smiled when she opened it. I smiled back at her, 'Hey so did you want to come to dinner with me tonight and meet the lads?' 'Sure that would be great but I have Tarra and Amber over for the next two weeks.' 'They can come along if they want.' 'Well sure they'd love to come along, so what time is it?' 'Me and the lads will be here to pick you and your friends up at 7:30?' 'Well I'll see you at 7:30.' She gave me one last hug before smiling and shutting the door.

Taylors POV

'Who was that?' Tarra asked. 'Was it Luke?' Amber said giving a wink. 'Oh shush, and oh hurry up were going to dinner with Luke and the lads, and were leaving at 7:30.' I walked out the door hearing a few, 'omg who are his friends?' 'would they be hot?' 'we have to get ready and dress sexy.'

*At 7:30*

(Still in Taylor's POV)

I was dressed in a skin-tight dress that stops mid-thigh and has no straps on it, curled my hair and put on some black stilettos. Amber was not wearing anything she was naked beside some long white socks. Tarra was wearing a white flowing dress, her hair was purfecly curled and was wearing white converse. Ashton was wearing a tank top with some black jeans and some white converse. Michael was wearing a bandanna but other than that he was naked as well. Calum was wearing a nirvana shirt with grey skinny jeans and dark blue converse trainers. Luke looked so handsom, his hair was messy but in a controlled sort of way. He was wearing a light blue long sleeve button up shirt with blakc skinny jeans one of the knees ripped and he was wearing his black vans. He helped us into the limo and took us all to dinner. Tarra and Ashton were talking and I could tell they like each other. Amber and Michael were having a great conversation about being naked but only in socks. Calum was talking to our new friend Brittany. She was wearing black vans with a floral crop top and high waisted skinny jeans. They were talking as well. Me and Luke were catching up because we havent talked in the past two years. After laughter and dessert we all went home and on the way Tarra and Ashton were cuddling right in the middle of the limo, they were now dating. Brittany was laughing at Calum making jokes and they were really close. Amber and Michael were sitting in the middle as well but they both but a jumper on to cover themselves up because ew, haha. Me and Luke were sitting right at the back and we were laughing and remembering things of us when we were at school still. Me, Amber, Tarra and Brittany got dropped off at my house, Ashton gave a kiss on the cheek and Tarra blushed. Brittany got a massive playful but cute hug from Calum. Amber and Michael were making out before we all told them so stop. And Luke gave me a warm smile before kissing my forehead. I think I'm falling in love with Luke Hemmings, my best friend.