Special Celebration (;

Tarra’s POV

Ashton picked me up at about 7.00 because he was taking me the lads and the girls out to dinner because they were celebrating their release for their new album ‘somewhere new.’ I am wearing a skin-tight black dress that has a deep neck line and ends about mid-thigh. I put on some make up and straightened my hair. I out on some black flats because they go with nearly every outfit :). Ashton drove me to the club and we all saw the boys and their girlfriends. Ashton in-twined his hand in my own and smiled at me, ‘you look absolutely stunning tonight Tarra.’ He whispered in my ear. I blushed, ‘looking good yourself Irwin.’ He chuckled and we walked over to the VIP section where all of the boys were sitting drinking and chatting. Brittany was at the bar, Amber was sitting near Michael and Taylor was yelling at Luke because he was getting a lap dance off a stripper. We all talked to everyone and I went and got a couple of drinks and half an hour later I was drunk and Ashton wanted to leave but I wanted to dance. I stumbled over to the dance floor and I was dancing lost in the beat to the music. Ashton came over, ‘come on babe, I think you’ve had enough to drink for the night, let’s go home.’ He said to me I pulled him closer and danced, he pulled me off the dance floor and pulled me into the car and drove me home. He picked me up bridal style and he put me on the lounge and he got some water and food and soon enough I sobered up. I started kissing him and he lay me on the lounge lying straight on top of me. ‘Let’s take this upstairs shall we?’ I nodded and wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me upstairs to our room.

Ashton stripes down to his boxers and jumps into bed. I was taking my time getting undressed. I slip off my dress and grab one of Ashton’s tees. Just before I go to unhook your bra I look up and notice that Ashton is staring at me biting his lower lip. I smile and turn my back to him taking my bra off. He whines a little knowing I’m teasing. I go to turn off the lights and the room becomes dark with a little moon light creeping through the curtains. I hear Ashton getting out of bed and walking towards me. I’m completely still then I feel his hands grab at my waist and he pushes me against the wall. He kisses me hard. His lips trail off kissing my jaw line and right up to my ear and I let out a fast breath it is turning me on and he knows it. His hands search for the berth of my shirt and he slowly peels it off me. His warm skin touches mine. He puts one hand down the back of my neck and the other holding my arm and kisses me he traces the bottom of my lip with his tongue asking for entrance but I deny him. He gets a little frustrated and tries again. Denied. He quickly takes action and takes one of his hands and slides it down my panties and starts rubbing me fast and hard I moan loudly and he takes advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth, exploring each other’s mouths I start to breathe louder as Ashton is still rubbing me roughly. I push him to the bed and kiss from his neck down to his boxers and slowly take them off. I grab his dick and start sucking on it making him moan very loudly. I stop and find your way back to his lips I can tell he is getting very excited and rolls over so now he’s on top of me. He pins my hands above my head with one hand and uses the other to finger me. Getting me super wet he rips my panties off and without hesitation he enters me so hard I scream a little. He goes faster and faster and harder and harder soon we are both moaning loud and non-stop. He finally cums inside of me. He drops down beside of me both trying to catch our breath. I wrapped my legs around him and our bodies become tangled. Ashton kisses my forehead and says “Your amazing I love you so much,” I smiled and I tell him “I love you too” and we both fell asleep naked.

I DIDN’T THINK IT WOULD BE SO GRAPHIC, HAHA SORRY TARRA (; <3 <3 (; LOVE YOU. XOXO: ‘D.