The Tour Begins

Taylor’s POV

We got up at about 5 in the morning to get ready for the tour. We put all our bags on the bus, or the boys call it Gus bus. We put all our stuff down and we got on the bus and we met, Hailey Tessmer she was the co-producer for the tour. She showed us girls where all the stuff is but telling us she will be going by plane. She left the bus and half an hour later we set off to start the Australian tour. Ashton, Brittany, Calum, Briana and Michael were in the game room at the back of the bus while I was choosing which bed I wanted. “Babe I want this one.” Luke pointed to one far away from mine. I pouted, “But I want this one.” I pointed to one on the bottom on the right side of the bus. I yawned and lay on my bunk. I pulled out my pillow and my blanket. I lay under the blanket and I see Luke put his bag on the bunk he chose and he came over and he got under the blankets with me and he cuddled up to me. I fell asleep to Luke singing to me.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to the smell of McDonalds. My head shot up and Luke wasn’t next to me. I followed the smell and it was coming from the game room, damn do these boys live in there? I press the button and the door opened, all of the boys and girls were eating and my stomach grumbled. I sat next to Luke and put my head on his shoulder. I was slowly falling asleep again. “Babe you hungry?” Luke picked up a burger and I shook my head no. He lifted his eyebrows, “Babe I just heard your belly grumble, you must be hungry, you haven’t eaten at all today and its 10 in the morning.” I forced myself to stay awake. “I’m too tired to eat.” Michael laughed, “Yet it’s the food that woke you up.” “Shut up Michael.” Oh god, I’m so hungry I feel sick. My breathing got faster and everyone looked at me, “Are you okay Taylor?” Brittany asked. “Yeah I’m fine I just feel a little sick, might head back to get some more sleep.” They all smiled before I walked out and I went to my bunk and I had trouble falling asleep. I made sure no-one was looking and I got my sleeping pills from under my pillow and I swallowed two of them, it knocked me out almost immediately.

*6 hours later*

I woke up and I felt great, I didn’t feel drowsy or tired. I checked my phone and checked the time, it was 4.35 PM. I got up and made my way to the back of the bus where Luke, Michael and Briana were. They had more McDonald’s so obviously they’d had another pit stop. I cuddled up to Luke and he put his arm around me. I was so hungry I felt sick, like I was going to throw up. “Why didn’t you guys tell me you stopped for food?” I looked up at Luke and pouted. “Well I tried to wake you up but you wouldn’t wake up babe.” I smiled a bit “It’s because I’ve never woken up so early in my life, like 5 in the morning seriously?” I lied. Luke passed over the chicken nuggets with the sweet and sour sauce. I shook my head no, “No thanks babe.” He frowned, “Taylor, the last thing you had to eat was Tacos for dinner last night you must be hungry.” “Well yeah I’m hungry, but I’m so hungry I feel like if I eat something I’m going to be sick.” “Just eat something please babe, then I’ll leave you alone till dinner, promise.” I sigh in defeat as I ate the chicken nuggets and I was pretty full when I finished eating all ten nuggets. Michael and Calum were playing Fifa and Ashton was asleep. Brittany was making some hot chocolate for Michael and Calum. I sighed, Luke looked down at me, “What’s on your mind baby?” “I don’t know Luke, I guess everything is just really overwhelming for me, I’m so tired.” Luke smiled, “I’m pretty tired to sweetie.” Luke pulled my hand up and takes me to our bed. He lies in our bed and I crawl in next to him and he cuddles into me. We fell asleep peacefully after one of the many days to come of the tour.