Epilouge

Taylor’s POV

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when my 14 year old daughter Molly walks into the room smiling like crazy. “Hey mum?” “Yes sweetie?” I looked at her and smiled. “I have a date tonight and I know it’s late notice but I was wondering if you would let me go anyway.” As soon as she finished what she was saying Luke walked through the door and kissed Molly. “Hey sweetie.” He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my small baby bump, yes me and Luke are having a third kid. Our 8 year old son Benjamin is asleep at the moment. “So can I mum?” I smiled. “It’s fine with me sweetie, you just have to ask your father.” “Ask me what?” Luke looked at Molly and Molly chuckled nervously. “I have a date tonight and I know it’s late notice but I was wondering if you would let me go?” Luke frowned. “Who is it?” “Liam Hood.” Luke laughed and kissed my cheek. “That’s Calum’s and Brittany’s son, of course you can go.” Molly squealed and hugged me and Luke. “You guys are the best parents ever I love you.” She ran upstairs and a minute later she came back down blushing. “Mum I don’t know what to wear.” I chuckled “I’ll help you sweetie.” I walked up stairs and went through her wardrobe and spotted a cute pink dress that wasn’t too little or too much. I pulled it out. “Do you like this one?” Her eyes sparkled. “It’s perfect thank you mum. I kinda need you to help me with my hair as well.” “Get dressed first okay then I’ll do your hair.” She smiled and I walked out of the room and got some black flats for her and my hair straightener. I knocked on the door. “Come in.” I opened the door and she looked beautiful. “You look amazing sweetie.” “Thanks mum.” She smiled. “Sit down in front of your mirror Molly.” She sat down and I straightened her hair and lightly put on some make-up and I let her put on her flats. I smiled and let her look in the mirror and she gasps. “Mum I look pretty for once.” “You’re always pretty darling, you look gorgeous.” We walked downstairs and saw Ben and Luke eating some ice-cream. Luke looked up and his jaw dropped. “Sweetie you look so beautiful, you looked like your mother when she was younger.” “Thanks dad.” Benjamin went up and hugged Molly. “You look pretty Moo.” Molly lifted Ben up. “Thanks Ben.” “Where are you going?” He frowned. “I’m going on a date tonight.” Ben pouted. “But you can’t go your my sister and I wuv you more than him.” “You’ll always be my number one man Benji.” Ben smiled and kissed Molly’s cheek before she smiled and put him down. The doorbell rang and I went to open it and Calum was there with Liam. “Hey Liam she’s inside.” Liam smiled and walked in, “Thanks.” Calum chuckled and I laughed, “How did this happen?” “I don’t know Taylor but at least we know we can trust our kid’s partner.” I smiled, “Exactly, so did you want to come in Cal?” He shook his head. “No I better head home to Brittany. I’ll see you later”, Liam and Molly walked to the door. “Liam behave please.” He smiled, “I will dad.” Calum walked away waving to me and I waved back. “It’s great to meet you Mrs Hemmings.” “Please call me Taylor.” “Thank you for letting me take your daughter out tonight.” “It’s really no problem at all.” Ben walks out and he hugs Molly, “You better look after Moo.” “Don’t worry buddy I promise I will.” Ben smiled as Molly and Liam walked away and I shut the door and pick Ben up. “He’s gunna look after Moo won’t he mummy?” “Of course he will baby.” He yawned and he fell asleep on me and I walked into the lounge room and Luke yawned. “Lukey.” His drooping eyes looked up at me and he smiled slightly. “Hey baby.” He comes up and hugs me. “How about we go to bed?” Luke smiled and nods. We walk down the hallway and put Ben to bed and walk next door to our room and close the door. I flop onto the bed and Luke snuggles up to me. “You know you made her really happy with how she looked tonight babe?” I smiled, “I try my best.” “When I saw her she reminded me of you when we went on our first McDonalds date.” I chuckled and nodded. Luke was telling stories about me and him when we were little and I fell asleep remembering the good memories. The last thing hearing him say was “Soon she’ll be married with a family of her own.” He kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair. “Goodnight beautiful.”

Thank you all so much xo

I just wanted to thank everyone who read my story, I know it was a shitty ending and I’m sorry :(

But Thank you for reading it, I hope you enjoyed it :)

Love you all lovelies Xoxo <3

And if you maybe like my writing you could ready my other stories I’m working on like four at the moment (: