Ashton's Heartbreak

Ashton’s Heartbreak

Tarra’s POV

I kissed Ashton’s cheek as I left the house after I told him I was going to have a girl’s night out; truth is I’m actually going to Jake’s house, were going to the club tonight. He’s my boyfriend, yeah so is Ashton, but Jake is my secret one. He’s just a hook up; it’s been like this for about a month. I knocked on Jake’s door and he let me inside and he kissed me. He grabbed my waist, ‘you ready to go to the club babe, what did your boyfriend say?’ I smirked, ‘I told him I was going to have a girl’s night out.’ Jake chuckled, ‘good then, should we get going then babe?’ I nodded and we drove to the club. Yeah I feel bad about cheating on Ashton, I mean I do love him but I have more feelings for Jake. I didn’t want to dump Ashton and I wanted to be with Jake so I decided to have both. We got to the club and we went and got two shots and downed them. He took me into the private section where he payed like $300 just to reserve. Someone else had reserved it but we didn’t care, I guess we could share. I push him down on the lounge and he started kissing me. I kissed back harder and tugged at his hair. We weren’t drunk but it was weird because it felt right kissing Jake. I heard someone’s voice and someone came in. I looked up from Jake and saw it was, Luke, Michael, Calum, Brittany, Taylor and Briana and Ashton. Ashton’s jaw dropped and he turned away and Luke went after him.

Ashton’s POV

Me, Luke, Taylor, Brittany, Michael, Briana and Calum walked into the reserve area where someone else was supposed to be. We walked in and I felt a little awkward because two people were making out, the girl on top. The girl looked up and it was Tarra, what the fuck? My jaw dropped as I realised my girlfriend was cheating on me. I dropped my head and then walked out, Luke following me. I sat on a bench outside, the breeze giving me Goosebumps. I sigh and hear Luke sit next to me. The tears were falling and Luke stood up. I looked up at him and he gestured for me to stand up. I did and looked at him questioningly. He opened his arms and I was a bit hesitant and took the hug. This might sound gay, but I cried on his shoulder and then I pulled back from the hug and sat back down. ‘What am I going to do Luke?’ I looked at him. He thought for a bit, ‘I don’t know what can help you, but I know who can, hang in there Ash.’ A few minutes later Taylor came out and she hugged me. She sat on the bench with me and she faced me. ‘Hey Ash, I was talking to Tarra in there.’ I looked up,

‘What did she say?’ I was desperate to know why she did it and lied to me. Taylor looked me straight in the eye, telling me the truth, ‘Ash, she said she has been hooking up with Jake for about a month, she didn’t want to break up with you because she loved you both, and thought she could get away with having the both of you. Then she said that she knew she loved Jake and she needed to be with him and she said she was sorry and she told me that she was breaking up with you. I’m sorry ash, but before you yell and scream at me please know I understand I know what it’s like, I know it hurts.’ I just shook my head, ‘Taylor I know you’ve gone through this and I don’t know how you did because this is killing me, but I’m not going to yell or scream, I actually just want to go home and rest.’ She nodded understandingly. She stood up and then hugged me, ‘come on Ash, we’ll go home then. I don’t think any of us need anything here.’ I wiped my tears, I’m stronger than this. I don’t think I’m going to be able to trust another girl besides, Taylor, Brittany and Briana. Calum, Michael, Brittany, Briana and Luke walked out of the club and they all hugged me and I sympathetically smiled at them. We all got into the limo. Taylor and Luke right up the back. Calum and Brittany in the front, Michael and Briana were in the same seats with me, I was all by myself. Michael and Briana didn’t act like a couple, more like best friends in front of me, knowing it was hard for me. They included me into their conversations and telling jokes. It was just like old times, accept Tarra used to fall asleep on my shoulder or give me little kisses on the cheek or cuddle up to me, and now she’s with that cunt Jake.

We got home and we all went inside. Michael and Briana went to their room, Calum and Brittany went to their room, Luke went up to his and Taylor’s shared room except Taylor came and knocked on my room and saw if I was alright. She sat on my bed, ‘hey Ash how are you going?’ She smiled a bit. I looked up, ‘you know I could be better, but I guess everything happens for a reason.’ She hugged me, ‘will you be okay Ash?’ she looked at me in concern, probably talking about what Luke did when Taylor ran out. I wasn’t going to do that. I smiled at her, ‘no I’ll be fine Taylor.’ ‘You know I’m always here for you if you need me Ash.’ I chuckled, ‘I know Taylor and the same goes for you.’ She smiled, ‘goodnight Ash.’ I hugged her before she went to her room, ‘night Taylor.’ She smiled once more before leaving for her own room. I turned the room off thinking of all of the memories of me and Tarra. I know I have to get over her. But I don’t think I can get another girlfriend, I can barely trust anyone anymore. I finally fall asleep after thinking about what tomorrow will bring.