Relationship Problems

Ashton’s POV

 Luke and Taylor are finally together and happy. They’re so cute together! But I and Tarra have been fighting lately and it’s really upsetting me. I woke up this morning and she just has her fucking clothes laying everywhere and they stink. I went downstairs and saw that she was having breakfast with Amber, they were laughing at a childhood memory. They continued eating they’re bacon and eggs in silence until they saw me. I stood there awkwardly. ‘Morning Amber.’ I yawned. I walked straight past Tarra and put some bread in the toaster. When it popped I realised it was only me and Tarra in the kitchen. She was glaring at me and it was making me uncomfortable. ‘Why are you staring at me?’ I didn’t mean for it to come out so mean. ‘You’re a fucking cunt Ashton.’ She went to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me and I snapped at her, ‘If you’re going to our room then clean up your fucking shit off the floor, its stinking out the room.’  ‘It’s not like you haven’t done it before and you know when you did I had to clean up your stinking shit.’ ‘MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB AND NOT JUST SIT ON MY BIG ASS ALL DAY.’ ‘FUCK YOU ASHTON!’ I slapped her right across the face and she dropped to the ground. The guilt crept along my face as I realised what I had just done. She was on the ground sobbing when Michael came down to see what happened. His eyes widened when he saw what I did to Tarra. He took her away when the realisation hit me, I just hit my girlfriend. What will happen? Will she hate me? Will she dump me? Will she leave and never come back? FUCK ASHTON YOU IDIOT!

I ran up to our room to see if she was in there. She wasn’t but she had cleaned her stuff off the ground, and the whole room. What am I going to do without her at night, I can’t sleep without her. I slammed the door shut and then cried on my bed.

Michael’s POV

I held Tarra in my arms in a friendly but caring way. She told me that Ashton had slapped her because she forgot to clean up her clothes off the floor. What is his problem? I hear his door slam shut and then I heard crying. If it was him, then good it will teach him a lesson not to hit his girlfriend. I saw Brittany come into the room and smile. Letting me know she would take over. Considering it were hers and Calum’s room.

I went back to mine and Amber’s room when she looked pissed off.  ‘Where were you Michael?’ ‘I was helping Tarra.’ She shot daggers at me. ‘What with?’ ‘Amber, she was crying, Ashton fucking hit her alright? If you oh so badly want to know I fucking told you.’ ‘Mikey…’ I walked over to her and hugged her. ‘No I’m sorry for getting angry I’m just annoyed with Ashton.’  She smiled a little. ‘It’s okay Michael.’

Brittany’s POV

I was hugging Tarra as she cried. I let her cry until she couldn’t anymore. She settled down after about an hour or so. ‘You’re in this room now Tarra, Calum is sharing a room with Ashton.’ I smiled a bit when she looked hurt, ‘No I don’t want to get in between yours and Calum’s relationship.’ I smiled at her again, ‘It’s not like that at all, it’s just until you forgive and trust Ashton. Well, if you ever do.’ She smiled at me and we just talked about stuff from school and how I and Calum were in the relationship and stuff. After about an hour she fell asleep. I pulled the blanket over her cold body and gave her a nice fluffed pillow that Calum let me use. Half an hour later I followed Tarra and fell asleep.

I woke up to a nice smell of pancakes. I walk downstairs and see Ashton and Tarra talking I stayed back until I saw them hug. He was crying and saying sorry. That’s good they sorted everything out. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Ashton was treating Tarra like a princess, it was cute. They smiled at me. ‘Uh Brittany thank you for helping me and Ashton get through this, but I’ve moved back into Ashton’s room.’ She looked a little nervous. ‘That’s okay, I’m just glad you are both happy again.’ I smiled a bit. I let them spend some time together and went to the lounge room when I saw Calum walk straight past me, he saw me and didn’t even smile, or wave or even say hello. What the hell?

*Dinner Time*

I turn on the television and look down confused as I looked onto my phone while checking tumblr. I went to make some pasta for dinner for the rest of the girls and lads.

*Everyone is eating dinner in the lounge room*

I and Calum ended up sitting on opposite lounges. I sat in-between Tarra and Michael and Calum sat in-between Taylor and Ashton and Luke. This is getting really bad, me and Calum haven’t talked all day, is he going to break up with me. All the worst case scenarios were running through my mind when I saw Michael waving his hand in front of my face. ‘Brittany, Brittany you okay there?’ I fake smile ‘Yeah I just zoned out.’ I was done with my dinner and put the plate in the sink and went upstairs to mine and Calum’s room.  I shut the door and lay on the bed. I turn the light off and decide to go on instagram for a while.

Ashton’s POV

After Brittany left to go upstairs we all glared at Calum and he looked confused. He had been ignoring her for the whole day. Tarra cuddled next to me and put her head on my shoulder and I pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. I turned back to Calum. ‘Are you mental Calum?’ I said as I annoyingly glanced at him. ‘What are you talking about?’ I tensed up and clenched my fists. ‘You’ve been avoiding your girlfriend all day and getting a little close to Luke’s.’ Luke glared at Calum and looked at Taylor and she hugged him, letting him know she was his. Calum frowned and his eyes widened. He looked back at me and Luke as he ran up the stairs to his room and I heard him knock on the door.

Calum’s POV

I looked back at Ashton and Luke before I ran up the stairs to mine and Brittany’s room and knocked on the door. ‘Come in.’ Brittany said with a weak voice. I opened the door and saw she was crying I felt so bad. She looked up from her phone and saw it was me and huffed then looked back to what she was doing. I went over and hugged her but she moved away. ‘Don’t touch me Calum, you can’t just expect to ignore me the whole day and then just come to me and want to hug me.’ ‘Babe I promise I have a reason why I was avoiding you.’ Her voice broke, ‘Let me guess you found someone better and this is your way of breaking up with me?’ I looked into her eyes truthfully, ‘no babe, I…I was organising a date for us and I wanted it to be a surprise I’m sorry.’ She looked up at me and smiled weakly. ‘I’m sorry Calum; I’m just so scared of losing you.’ ‘You don’t need to be I love you, no-one else.’ I promised. She hugged me and I kissed her cheek and played with her hair as she fell asleep.