The Wedding

Taylor’s POV

Everything was set. Today was the day I married the man of my dreams. I’m quiet nervous to be honest. What if I look ugly or if Luke doesn’t like the dress. Brittany came up and hugged me her baby bump touching mine, “Don’t worry babe you look perfect.” Briana was nearly crying, “Luke is gunna love you even more if that’s even possible.” Hailey came up straightening her dress, “You look so beautiful girl.” Because I didn’t have a real dad. Luke’s dad was walking me down the aisle. He popped into the room smiling. “It’s time girls.” He came up and hugged me, “You look amazing darling.” I smiled, “Thank you.” He must have known I was nervous, “Are you okay you look pretty worried?” “What if Luke doesn’t like the dress, is it too much? Or too little? Does my hair look okay? I just want to look my best for Luke.” I sighed and he smiled brightly, “Don’t worry about that sweetheart, he’ll love you, you look amazing.” I smiled and he returned it, “You’re ready?” I smiled and nodded, “Of course.” I heard the music starting to play and Brittany walked down, followed by Briana and Hailey. I linked my arms with Luke’s dad’s arms and he walked me down the aisle and I looked up at Luke who looked amazing. He smiled showing off his dimples. We made a stop and Luke’s dad kissed my cheek before shaking Luke’s hand and sitting down. “Please hold each other’s hands.” The priest smiled and Luke took my hands in his own and smiled at me. “Do you Lucas Robert Hemmings take Taylor Stromberg to be your lawful wedded wife? Do you promise to look after her for poorer or richer? For good or bad health? Do you promise to look after her and cherish and love her for the rest of your life?” Luke smiled brightly, “I do.” “And Taylor Stromberg, do you take Lucas Robert Hemmings to be your lawful wedded husband? Do you promise to look after him for poorer or richer? For good or bad health? Do you promise to look after him and cherish and love him for the rest of your life?” I smiled tears gathering in my eyes, “I do.” “Luke you may now kiss the bride.” Luke smiled and leaned forward and kissed me with all the love he had for me and putting it into the kiss. We have never kissed with so much passion before and I returned it. Everyone was cheering and yelling. I pulled back and smiled at Luke then I faced everyone, Luke looking slightly confused. “Guys I have an announcement to make.” Everyone sat down and Luke had a look of worry in his eyes. I smiled at everyone taking Luke’s hands in my own taking in a shaky breathe. “Luke, I’m pregnant.” I said it to Luke but loud enough for everyone to hear. A smile formed on Luke’s face and he hugged me and spun me around he kissed me and his hand made its way to my belly before rubbing it. “I can’t wait for our little one.” Everyone cheered and you could say it was honestly the best day of your life.

THE END  : D

AND YES GUYS YOU’RE PROBABLY SICK OF ME BY NOW BUT I’LL ALSO BE UPDATING AN EPILOGUE SOON   : D